Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New to forum, not to the game

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ajqanff
Username
Captngeetch
Just found this forum while searching for a pic of the Field Laboratory. Need the frog..again and only two buildings really drop it.

Add me if you want, I’m currently at Lv-41, Rep-15 and 118 Stars.

Friend code is: 03ajqanff

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
You can also get the frog for the lab notebook by flying to destinations and visiting training centers in your neighbors' cities. Here is a full list of how to obtain

The "always" below means it drops AN item from collections - maybe not the frog.

FlightsYour CityNeighbor's CitySpace
Cape Canaveral (very seldom)
Baikonur (very seldom)
North Observatory (very seldom)
South Observatory (very seldom)
Astronaut Academy (very seldom)
Training Center (very seldom)

Space Travel Monument (always)
Alien Legacy (always)
Space Base (always)
Training Center (very seldom)Apogee Mission

Prometheus Mission

The flights are a good option - especially cape canaveral

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Just found this forum while searching for a pic of the Field Laboratory. Need the frog..again and only two buildings really drop it.

Check out this thread for neighbours with buildings useful for collecting space items.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

If you're not a part of an alliance and want to join one, you can send me a PM if you like. The Supernovas Alliance is one in the top 100 each week to date, so you get an alliance map each week as a reward.

Top Bottom