Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Superfast Livery šŸ¤¤

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Oh these guys are pure evil. They are definitely dangling the carrot with this +50% speed bonus livery. This is going to be a highly coveted item next event, and depending on the price in store (if available), they will make back all the greenies they gave us last event. Looks good too!
Airport City_2022-01-14-10-05-17.jpg

Whats the best plane to put it on assuming you have no liverys on any of them?
The most expensive ones and harder to get any other liveries. For me personally it is Condor, afterwards huge space and 2/Thunderbird, 3/ Giant, 4 Falcon. The rest does not worth that much

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Whats the best plane to put it on assuming you have no liverys on any of them?
The best "bang for your buck" are the longhaul flights, such as Jumbos, Giants, and definitely Condors. However, they can become some serious passenger generators if you use them on falcons. 350 pax in 90 mins....that can add up if youre diligent about rotating flights. If you use weathervane and speed it up with a fuel catalyst, you can get falcons within an hour. Yikes!

The best "bang for your buck" are the longhaul flights, such as Jumbos, Giants, and definitely Condors. However, they can become some serious passenger generators if you use them on falcons. 350 pax in 90 mins....that can add up if youre diligent about rotating flights. If you use weathervane and speed it up with a fuel catalyst, you can get falcons within an hour. Yikes!
That would burn some serious fuel šŸ˜…

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
That is very challenging, as running multiple fast flights requires too many resources such as earplugs, e-reader, etc.
At current, even without that accelaration I hardly cope with the needed resources...

BTW can a player move the livery from one plane to another?

That is very challenging, as running multiple fast flights requires too many resources such as earplugs, e-reader, etc.
At current, even without that accelaration I hardly cope with the needed resources...

No you cannot move it to other i have a plane with 4 liveries if sell this plane all gone only i can change it any time for same plane.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Yes, this certainly needs to be planned ahead. You can be in trading rings for these too. You will need to be careful to see how it fits in to your game plans and goals. For example I'm star chasing which means needing maps at my level. For some maps/aircraft combinations they are timed such that I can get two flights per map per aircraft, but others are set up that the map expires exactly with the flight time, so you need to use a fuel catalyst, weathervane, or a livery to get more runs per map.

For standard destinations it's not as much of an issue for me at least, but for map questions having even a 10% speed bump allows me to double the number of flights per map, which as noted at the higher aircraft levels is enticing since you don't have to pay bonuses to get the increase.

I'm Nayeon F20 for a reason as I'm not on any official fuel rings per se. :) That said, at the higher levels investing in extra Furniture Factories and Pharmaceutical Lab becomes increasingly expensive. For example it is 120 greenies to get a 3rd Furniture Factory slot, but that same 120 greenies will only get me a single Pharmaceutical Lab slot. Ouch!

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Yes, this certainly needs to be planned ahead. You can be in trading rings for these too. You will need to be careful to see how it fits in to your game plans and goals. For example I'm star chasing which means needing maps at my level. For some maps/aircraft combinations they are timed such that I can get two flights per map per aircraft, but others are set up that the map expires exactly with the flight time, so you need to use a fuel catalyst, weathervane, or a livery to get more runs per map.

For standard destinations it's not as much of an issue for me at least, but for map questions having even a 10% speed bump allows me to double the number of flights per map, which as noted at the higher aircraft levels is enticing since you don't have to pay bonuses to get the increase.

I'm Nayeon F20 for a reason as I'm not on any official fuel rings per se. :) That said, at the higher levels investing in extra Furniture Factories and Pharmaceutical Lab becomes increasingly expensive. For example it is 120 greenies to get a 3rd Furniture Factory slot, but that same 120 greenies will only get me a single Pharmaceutical Lab slot. Ouch!
I agree.

The problem is that getting a support game for trading rings, is too much hassle, as a player has to develop its game to a higher level. Unfortunately, I don't have the time needed for that.
As I already wrote in the past, unfortunately, GI considers long-time players as a cash cow. I am not in that game, as I completely stopped purchasing greenies for more than a year. Paying 120 greenies (about 40 US dollars) for a game add-on is a ridiculous thought.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Well I finished all the main stars for falcons, so I have 2 with the 50% livery that run constantly. I dont have to worry about items because I send one to mogadishu and another to a separate destination. Sometimes I also send them on excavation flights to change it up.
The resources become an issue when you have more than 3 of the the falcons, tbirds, and condors flying. Condors burn items at a slower rate, so you can fly 4 or 5 without too much of a squeeze. I personally think thunderbirds are the worst in terms of restriction. Not only do they fly almost as fast as falcons and use the same amount of fuel, but worse...they only give you half the pax and their bed production is far more expensive....highway robbery! I can fork out an extra 35 greenies for lollipops (and that is a stretch in itself) , but I am not paying 80 greenies nor 120 greenies for a stupid bed and a sleeping pill! šŸ¤¦šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I bought 5 and got 2 from the event. 3 are already on condors.

But putting some on falcons? I have neon and fall liveries on them already. Seems a waste, doesn't it?

I really should have bought more.
If I had S3 falcons, I would agree that it may be a waste, since you only get a +10% speed boost. However, the +20% is worth it....especially since I got those two from the event (bought 6 others from the shop....yeah I only had 1 greenie to my name after I was done šŸ˜…). I also like the idea of falcons able to fly in an hour with WV and jetpack; can do some real damage if executed right. The falcons are the only short time flight that deserves it though....otherwise, save them for the longhauls.
I also wanted to grab some extras so that I can use them on future aircraft (new model or existing). I think a new plane is coming soon...just not sure when, so figured I should be ready in case that happens.

I bought 5 and got 2 from the event. 3 are already on condors.

But putting some on falcons? I have neon and fall liveries on them already. Seems a waste, doesn't it?

I really should have bought more.
Wait when there is offer for the liveries soon you can buy more.
Dont use them only with Condor keep them in store till you get your S3 Condor planes (y)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
All my planes is S3 I use 6 super fast livery in my 6 condor now 6 hours fly time thats awesome.
The other planes i use other livery.
My point is super fast livery must be used with golden planes or better the players have S3 specially Condor.
Yup...superfast really shines with the condors. Flights are either 6 hours or 6 hrs 10 minutes. The 20 minute gap was annoying šŸ˜…

Top Bottom