Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New players?

Jwbikerdude

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03illafv
Username
Jwbikerdude
Are there many alliances that are open to accepting players that just recently started playing and are a lower level? From what I see, it seems the alliances are ranked on passengers carried and a new player like me can contribute some. If there are any that would accept a lower player, then please let me know.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Are there many alliances that are open to accepting players that just recently started playing and are a lower level? From what I see, it seems the alliances are ranked on passengers carried and a new player like me can contribute some. If there are any that would accept a lower player, then please let me know.
Meanwhile you can create your own alliance and in one week you will see, how many passengers you can carry in one week.

Swall5432

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Swall5432 please PM me to let me know that you are in the forum
Username
Swall5432
No one accepted me in the begging help but now I no why. I am by no means a big player by I carry approx 3000 people a week. New people can only carry a couple of hundred. I need people in my alliance who will carry the same or more.
There was good advice in the previous post created ur own alliance and see how many passengers you carry a week. You could also add other newbies

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
No one accepted me in the begging help but now I no why. I am by no means a big player by I carry approx 3000 people a week. New people can only carry a couple of hundred. I need people in my alliance who will carry the same or more.
There was good advice in the previous post created ur own alliance and see how many passengers you carry a week. You could also add other newbies
:D Usually normal player can carry 50k pax per week. Regular playing several times per day. With speeding up you can do 100k or even more.

Top Bottom