Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Warehouse New neighbours (WP8.1)

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Hi,

I'm looking to fin new neighbours on Windows Phone. I'm level 35.
My friend code is: wllfrio (all letters)

Unfortunately I got by the time traveller issue for unknown reasons so I can't invite anyone myself and also can't send gifts.
The support is looking into it so I still have some hope it might get fixed.

But for now it would be nice if some of you could add me so I can at least visit someone since my friend list has only 18 entries and more and more are becoming inactive.
And it would be great if someone could gift me some items from my list once in while even though I can't return them right now.

Thanks in advance.

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Thanks.
Unfortunately not even this seems to work since the invation doesn't show up at my end. According to flip123 it should work to get invited but so far it doesn't.

Now I can only hope the support can fix the issue or I'm stuck.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
suckerp

if you have received an official ban for time traveling after the current updates you will not be able to receive new invitations as your ban extends to social media ie new invites both ways. You also may find that you have issues visiting current neighbors.

if GI has not resolved your issue soon, only way to resolve the issue is to start a new game.

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Cosmic Blue

Thanks for the info. That would really suck if I had to restart.

I contacted the support yesterday and they replied they forwarded the issue for a careful investigation - whatever that means. So I still have some hope it will get resolved.

How do I restart the game? By uninstalling and then re-installing or how do I do it?
And what about the money I invested so far? Will everything be gone or will I get some sort of refund maybe as ingame money/cash in the amount I paid for?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
suckerp

if you have received an official ban for time traveling after the current updates you will not be able to receive new invitations as your ban extends to social media ie new invites both ways. You also may find that you have issues visiting current neighbors.

if GI has not resolved your issue soon, only way to resolve the issue is to start a new game.
Hi Cosmic Blue, these new invite and visiting block, is it also on IOS?
Jpjpjp is blocked since ages but has received new invites in the last month and still can visit neighbors.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Cosmic Blue

Thanks for the info. That would really suck if I had to restart.

I contacted the support yesterday and they replied they forwarded the issue for a careful investigation - whatever that means. So I still have some hope it will get resolved.

How do I restart the game? By uninstalling and then re-installing or how do I do it?
And what about the money I invested so far? Will everything be gone or will I get some sort of refund maybe as ingame money/cash in the amount I paid for?
suckerp,
Other platform get this 'offer' when they don't give you a code for unblock

Dear

Your request (#) has been updated. Please, check for our comment!

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Natalia and I'm glad to assist you. I have checked your game details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for implementing certain changes to your game which gave you an unfair advantage over other players.

At the moment you are restricted from the following game options: - sociality usage; - getting special offers.

I understand how you feel about this situation and would be glad to help you the best way I can. Although for the time being I have no opportunity to unblock your game I offer you my help in transferring your purchases to your new game account if you decide to start the game over. You can keep playing the current game without access to some game options or reinstall the application and start the game over enjoying all game features.

If you made purchases to the game I would be glad to transfer them to your new game. In this case please submit the following data: 1) Your purchase receipts in PDF/JPG/PNG format sent in attachment. Please, follow the link to read how you can find your purchase receipts: http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/entries/22933732-how-can-i-find-my-purchase-receipts-in-itunes 2) Your new username. To see your username tap the Sociality button (the button with 3 people in the lower left corner of the display) → choose another button with 3 people and you will see your username in the Profile tab.

In case my additional assistance is required, please feel free to contact me any time. Thank you for choosing our application!

Sincerely,

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
flip123
I believe that older versions willable to send and get new invites soon as I think GI will once again as a gift forgive some players for so called time traveling offences.

suckerp
starting again will lose all the money and buildings you managed to get. GI does not and will refund anything to any players. If you can prove to their satisfaction that you actually purchased game money, they will credit to your new account.

Top Bottom