Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New member needs friends

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Sailing to where? Guess a working boat not a cruise boat.
Working on my boat, but its a bit smaller than yours, and also starting on the convertible renovation I'm doing....

Going now again to Oskarshamn in Sweden. Thats our shelter port for bad weather... But its 10 hours sailing one way trip.
Allready sailed up and down for 12 times in 5 weeks :confused:
And its a working boat, with 3 spud poles and a big crane on aft :)
But its only 50metres, so a cute workboat!
What kinda boat u have?

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
OK, In a previous life did a lot of work with Smit in the gulf. What are you building?
My boat is a 20' ski boat, 351 V8 Ford on LPG. re-building and overhauling the gas system and prop, prop shaft and major rewire. Would fit on yours as a small tender...

When did the Starmaster title appear on your title?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Ah nice boat! I just bought a house on the water... So next thing is also buying a nice boat!
What did you do for Smit? I was working few years ago for Smit Salvage :)
We are now busy with another windfarm. Last 2 years im only working on all kinda windfarms around the globe

Thats my new title, came in fresh today :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
[quote="Aero, post: 26602, member: 105"]Ok Melanie now we gonna talk about you...

nice pic :)
But im missing essential facial expression on this one haha[/quote]
For some there is a sufficient coverage of the subject in Melanie's new photo:cool:

Top Bottom