Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Member asking for neighbours

Device
  1. Windows PC
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
wr5tbkx
Username
Oz/item needed
Hello everyone.

I found this game on the Microsoft application site a few days back and I am addicted. I have been/will be logging on daily and I will send gifts daily also. I need neighbours please. My friend code is wr5tbkx.

Gifts I can send on my current level are: 5 passengers, fuel 3, fuel catalyst, do not disturb sign, bench, airconditioner, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp.

I am already level 8 and I am working furiously on getting higher. I would love to meet a few people from here please

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Hello everyone.

I found this game on the Microsoft application site a few days back and I am addicted. I have been/will be logging on daily and I will send gifts daily also. I need neighbours please. My friend code is wr5tbkx.

Gifts I can send on my current level are: 5 passengers, fuel 3, fuel catalyst, do not disturb sign, bench, airconditioner, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp.

I am already level 8 and I am working furiously on getting higher. I would love to meet a few people from here please
Hello there, pop me an invite. To Sue Robertson and will see where I can assist you. Welcome!

Device
  1. Windows PC
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
wr5tbkx
Username
Oz/item needed
Hello Sue, I tried to add you through your name but it didn't work. Can you please add me through my friend code. Thank you

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hello everyone.

As you are none of the above, and talk about microsoft application... You are windows?
If so, please visit https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?forums/windows-airport-city-item-trading.23/
there will be the group that Can add you.

But still WELCOME

Hi Aussie, flip123 is spot on, you can only link up with neighbours on the same platform, otherwise you get the message people are quoting. I am a daily windows player, and we have a very active neighbourhood, with lots of daily players. Please pop along to the windows trading thread and join us. I have sent you an invite, so if you accept we can start gifting.

Welcome to the windows neighbourhood

ItsRalphy

please add me?
Name yenta613, Id Code w6uxao9
hello new to forums not to game Daily Player completely.

Can Send Passengers (5) & (10), Fuel (3), Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Album, Amperemeter, Archive Box, Assembly Robot, Bench, Channel Bar, Cockpit Glass, Cooling Chamber, Deicer, Do Not Disturb Sign, Eau De Toilette, Flight Catering, Flight Helmet, Fuel Additives, Fuel Catalyst, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Gyroscope, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Laptop, Laser Cutter, Make Up, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Parking Meter, Power Source, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Radar, Single Malt Whiskey, Solar Cell, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Stapler, Welder.
NEED> Laser cutter , Lining plate, Amperemeter, hull parts, cooling chamber, packaging machine and defroster. Also duty free items, Fuel items and additional passengers? Also stuff for s[ace Launches.

Thank You

ONLY AVAILABLE ON WINDOWS

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
please add me?
Name yenta613, Id Code w6uxao9
hello new to forums not to game Daily Player completely.

Can Send Passengers (5) & (10), Fuel (3), Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Album, Amperemeter, Archive Box, Assembly Robot, Bench, Channel Bar, Cockpit Glass, Cooling Chamber, Deicer, Do Not Disturb Sign, Eau De Toilette, Flight Catering, Flight Helmet, Fuel Additives, Fuel Catalyst, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Gyroscope, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Laptop, Laser Cutter, Make Up, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Parking Meter, Power Source, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Radar, Single Malt Whiskey, Solar Cell, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Stapler, Welder.
NEED> Laser cutter , Lining plate, Amperemeter, hull parts, cooling chamber, packaging machine and defroster. Also duty free items, Fuel items and additional passengers? Also stuff for s[ace Launches.

Thank You

Tried I get error, please send invite to me.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Gt city, can you talk to Dave and Cosmic Blue to add Windows (and Windows 8) as an option on the Preferences page with Airport City Device?
this is a growing group and I don't think it is that difficult.....
Aha, OK. Will check and see what can be done. Meanwhile - if I will not be so fast, maybe Dave or Cosmic Blue can check it... (y)

Top Bottom