Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New member asking for neighbors....

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Whats up Airport City people!!!! Just wanted to ask for any of u become my neighbor... my friend code is awgt6zh.... I am currently level 50..... I need neighbors with planetariums and training centers.... I am buying my launch pad 3 today and I will update my mission control this week... I visit and send gifts every morning, 7 days a week..... I just need ur username so I do not accidentally delete you... thanks to all here this site is great:)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Whats up Airport City people!!!! Just wanted to ask for any of u become my neighbor... my friend code is awgt6zh.... I am currently level 50..... I need neighbors with planetariums and training centers.... I am buying my launch pad 3 today and I will update my mission control this week... I visit and send gifts every morning, 7 days a week..... I just need ur username so I do not accidentally delete you... thanks to all here this site is great:)
Hi, Diabloscort. There is a forum sectipn "Airport City Item Trading", separated for Android and iOS users. You are welcome to post it there any of your needs, plus you can check most of users and see their user code (android) or game name (iOS) so you can easily add anyone. Some of us will apreciate if you will notify us, that you send a neighbor request, and probably everybody will confirm you and help you. I prefer that, cause i am getting many neighbor request every day, but i prefer to have forum users, so i can chat and talk with neighbors here... Thanks and enjoy with AC game and forum (y)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
signature added so now everyone knows what i can send.... had to do my signature with my pc... firefox was crashing while i was writing my gifts list on my phone... all the people who have friended me so far, what other buildings have good drop rates?

Top Bottom