Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android New level cap question....

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Whats up everyone !!!!! :) I have been wondering about something... I know we are getting a new level cap soon (probably with the new plane and destinations), Question.... I wonder what GI is going to do about the high number of experience that alot of us have? I have 1,872,000 experience and that is maybe a little low compared to alot of u :) Last time GI did a level cap was when we went from 45 to 50... Is GI going to let us just jump to the max level when the updat comes out or are they going to wipe everyone clean at 560,000 and make us all earn to the level cap that they have chosen? I really hope that GI does not wipe us out, I do not know about u all but, I have done quite a bit of tapping on this game and I EARNED every bit of experience that I have, just like you all have too :) What do u all think about this ? I am looking forward to these new updates that are coming, that is my biggest concern right now... Thanks!!! Cheers :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Whats up everyone !!!!! :) I have been wondering about something... I know we are getting a new level cap soon (probably with the new plane and destinations), Question.... I wonder what GI is going to do about the high number of experience that alot of us have? I have 1,872,000 experience and that is maybe a little low compared to alot of u :) Last time GI did a level cap was when we went from 45 to 50... Is GI going to let us just jump to the max level when the updat comes out or are they going to wipe everyone clean at 560,000 and make us all earn to the level cap that they have chosen? I really hope that GI does not wipe us out, I do not know about u all but, I have done quite a bit of tapping on this game and I EARNED every bit of experience that I have, just like you all have too :) What do u all think about this ? I am looking forward to these new updates that are coming, that is my biggest concern right now... Thanks!!! Cheers :)
I am wondering too what will be with Exp Points. Hope GI will not delete them to all and somehow make us equal... I have them a bit more then you...
What i did not understand is, what is the purpose of Lucky Cap bonus now. I would be more happy if they "turn" to any other useful bonus....:sneaky:

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I am wondering too what will be with Exp Points. Hope GI will not delete them to all and somehow make us equal... I have them a bit more then you...
What i did not understand is, what is the purpose of Lucky Cap bonus now. I would be more happy if they "turn" to any other useful bonus....:sneaky:
I agree bro, lucky cap is pretty useless.... maybe later they will be useful again.... I just hope that GI will be fair with us on this... I also hope that the level cap will be more that 5 levels this time:)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
For the time being, I think we have to trust that GI will not "waste" our experience points. I still think freezing the experience points is more a bug than a conscious decision on GI's part to stop counting. I don't believe this ever happened before when we reached new levels.
We'll have to wait and see.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom