Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New iOS update. You can now reach level 40!!!

Device
  1. iPad
I have just updated to the latest update (26/3/13). All good so far no issues or glitches. Now about to reach level 40.
It's a disappointing update for those on lower levels. There is no way you can participate in the quest unless you have much higher level planes. Guess I will be trying to get more space launches under my belt during this quest!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
v1.13
AC new update v1.13.JPG

:D

Device
  1. iPad
This quest is very frustrating on the iOS because the players who have been stuck on level 35 and who have been accruing experience points now have their experience points reset to 0 as they begin their movement to level 40. So at the pace I'm playing, it'll take a handful of days just to get to level 36. Based on the flight requirements, you need to at least be at 38 to get one of the quest objectives done and you need to be at 40 to complete all three. Essentially, if you are on iOS and were stuck at 35 and hod not jailbreak your phone, then you're essentially not going to even get started on this mission. Am I wrong? If not, it's very unfortunate that GI continues to show that they don't think their design through.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
This quest is very frustrating on the iOS because the players who have been stuck on level 35 and who have been accruing experience points now have their experience points reset to 0 as they begin their movement to level 40. So at the pace I'm playing, it'll take a handful of days just to get to level 36. Based on the flight requirements, you need to at least be at 38 to get one of the quest objectives done and you need to be at 40 to complete all three. Essentially, if you are on iOS and were stuck at 35 and hod not jailbreak your phone, then you're essentially not going to even get started on this mission. Am I wrong? If not, it's very unfortunate that GI continues to show that they don't think their design through.
Hi Brexter, I became level 40 within 5 minutes. I read Arne also became level 40. What you describes about starting with 0 points again didn't happen in our games. With every guestplane I landed I went up 1 level..........I am flying to Montreal at the moment, that is level 38

Edit.... I did not Jailbreak my phone.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
My experience points weren't reset. It took me 30 minutes to get from 35 to 40

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Brexter, at Android phones our experience was also 0/20000 to reach level 26 I believe, but as soon as you land guest planes you should level up immediately. Have you tried landing planes?

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Yes it's great to be at level 40 my experience got me there easily with a few guest planes landing and got some extra greenies for the level increase. But as I don't have a jumbo of my own and only 14 days decreasing no chance of getting anywhere on the quest. I will keep building up cash to get my level 7 control tower slowly slowly with out having to buy cash. Is any one else in the same situation?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
With the 5 level increase, level 35 to 40 my fuel level is still the same as level 35 =90, really wish we could make more fuel fast plus store more fuel than 90 units

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
With the 5 level increase, level 35 to 40 my fuel level is still the same as level 35 =90, really wish we could make more fuel fast plus store more fuel than 90 units

Hadn't thought about that. Technically, the fuel should be at 95. But I agree with you. I'd love to be able to have a second fuel station.

Top Bottom