Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New iOS update - v1.18

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
I actually got an American Flag as a drop from my Stonehenge and a Freeway Sign as a drop from my Aztec Pyramid. Drops from my own Gift Shops include two more American Flags, two Liberty Bells, five Motivational Posters and five more Freeway Signs. The Declaration of Independence remains elusive. Gift Shops replenish every 15 minutes so the trick is to keep checking them.
Cheers,
Tom

I have now got 2 gift shops and received my first drop this morning. I have got my ipad beside me most of the day so check all the time. I've Just got really bad drop rates! :(

Device
  1. iPad
Spo has anyone else not updated or waited til these past couple of days to update? I think I finally need to pull the trigger. But I was curious if I waited to long to complete the mission.

Device
  1. iPad
So I have yet to update to this version. I was curious, has anyone else waited to update? If so, did you still get 14 days to complete the mission? At this point, I'm curious if I should just wait or go ahead and bite the bullet. The decision, of course, also depends on the benefit of the White House and whether it'll actually be fruitful or just an ornament on the landscape. :) Thoughts, peeps?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
So I have yet to update to this version. I was curious, has anyone else waited to update? If so, did you still get 14 days to complete the mission? At this point, I'm curious if I should just wait or go ahead and bite the bullet. The decision, of course, also depends on the benefit of the White House and whether it'll actually be fruitful or just an ornament on the landscape. :) Thoughts, peeps?
Brexter,
It's not the best reward ever. It adds +20 to your maximum population and earns 90 coins every four hours. It is, however, the White House. I zoomed in close and I think I saw Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx through one of the windows.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
I fly to Houston only at the moment. I have had 104 flights already.
Four gift shops are ready.
Three final collections are accumulated but did not collected as yet.
I continue to fly...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I am wondering, if flight destination will stay after quest is successfully finished (and receive White House as reward) or better to grab as much flights as possible and then finished the last collection ?

I still need to finish Chichago (Powerful Delta) and Houston (Jumbo) destinations...(n)

wwo55 Sent you neighbour request, please accept (y)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I am wondering, if flight destination will stay after quest is successfully finished (and receive White House as reward) or better to grab as much flights as possible and then finished the last collection ?

I still need to finish Chichago (Powerful Delta) and Houston (Jumbo) destinations...(n)

wwo55 Sent you neighbour request, please accept (y)
Yes, the destinations remain after the quest is completed.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
I completed Houston' flights today. 6 gift shops, all the needed collections have been accumulated but not collected at the moment.
Next step - to earn the stars from other destinations.
Gt city - done

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Plenty of time to finish this quest.
Last year I am sure they only gave 7 days for it and there were massive problems with visiting neighbours. Anyway it seems to be the way with quests lately that the drop rates really plumet after the first few days then go upwards with a few days left to go.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Not getting any drops from the gift shops. With 7 days to go I'm having doubts about completing the task. :-/
Ianda11,
Minissa,
Here's how I did it. I was low on Landing Lamps and Fuel Supply so I didn't bother with Washington D.C. or San Francisco. (I already had three stars for those destinations anyway.) I traded in my planes for Jets and flew all nine of them non-stop to Los Angeles. It's only a three-hour flight and only costs 22 fuel and 80 passengers. The first few runs only bagged me a few of the bills. I tried the Spy Glass for four greenies. (After taking advantage of the Facebook glitch I had greenies a'plenty.) I sent my nine Jets off to Los Angeles. Right before they landed I bought the Spy Glass. The nine Jets dropped eight bills; some planes dropped nothing, some dropped two or three. I put them into the air again right away and got seven more bills when they landed and before the six-hour Spy Glass went away. After another Spy Glass run I had four more Gift Shops. I know it's random, and maybe luck was on my side, but spending those eight greenies made all the difference.
You can only visit neighbors once a day but the Gift Shops in your own city refresh every 15 minutes. The more you have the more likely you'll get drops. It took me four days, but I finally finished the quest.
Blackcloud is right. You have enough time to get the White House. Please don't give up.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
In my opinion the drop rate is different for Houston (better) and other destinations (worse).
I accumulated all the needed items from my own gift shops only - no any drop from neighbors shops.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Yes, the destinations remain after the quest is completed.
Cheers,
Tom
Thanks. What about the drops from those destinations: the bills (banknotes) will dissapeared or will stay?
I did collect all the collections, only last one i did not complete yet.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks. What about the drops from those destinations: the bills (banknotes) will dissapeared or will stay?
I did collect all the collections, only last one i did not complete yet.
I haven't flown to the destinations since I finished the quest but the guest planes do not drop the quest items anymore and my Gift Shops don't drop items either (at least not for me ... I don't know if they still drop items for my neighbors who visit). The destinations still list the bills/banknotes, however, as "additional items you can get" from those flights.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I can confirm that the Bank Notes for "Fathers of the Nation" continue to drop very rarely, as that is how I got 2 additional Gift Shops after the quest was over.
Other collection items become "Collectible" hence the regular advice of do not complete the quest until right before the timer runs out.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I can confirm that the Bank Notes for "Fathers of the Nation" continue to drop very rarely, as that is how I got 2 additional Gift Shops after the quest was over.
Other collection items become "Collectible" hence the regular advice of do not complete the quest until right before the timer runs out.

Bank notes have been very rare for me as well. I really just need 2 more Lincolns. I only have 1 jumbo right now because I am flying for Stonehenge. Chicago and other lower level destinations were pretty much useless. I would get a fleet of Jumbos in a couple of days once I am done with Powerful Delta and see if I can get the 2 Lincolns I need.

My single gift shop gives more drops than visiting neighbors. There were times I could get 3 items in a day but never got any from visits.

Top Bottom