Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New iOS update - v1.18

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Ian thanks that's really good news they have been hard work but enjoyable. I still have some way to go, I am trying for 3 Aztec pyramids. I will be sorry to see the greenies go, but the last glitch made coins the new gods of AC Neil

Device
  1. iPad
Neil ellor, the quest sounds like the rock shop one we had not long ago where it was finished in just a little over a week without any additional fuel or bonuses. So I think my strategy, sir, is going to be keep going with this version until either the airship arrives or perhaps next Monday. The key component for this decision will hinge on observing the 1.18 thread to see how everyone else is progressing.

And on the Aztec quest, I still can't believe I'm 1 flight away from 3-starring it. And getting that bonus chest is the only way to continue before the airship arrives. So yeah, that's a bit frustrating to have 8 turboprops sitting in hangars just waiting for that opportunity to arrive. So I'm feeling pretty comfortable to just sit back at least through the weekend.

How many pyramids are you going after?

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Neil ellor, the quest sounds like the rock shop one we had not long ago where it was finished in just a little over a week without any additional fuel or bonuses. So I think my strategy, sir, is going to be keep going with this version until either the airship arrives or perhaps next Monday. The key component for this decision will hinge on observing the 1.18 thread to see how everyone else is progressing.

And on the Aztec quest, I still can't believe I'm 1 flight away from 3-starring it. And getting that bonus chest is the only way to continue before the airship arrives. So yeah, that's a bit frustrating to have 8 turboprops sitting in hangars just waiting for that opportunity to arrive. So I'm feeling pretty comfortable to just sit back at least through the weekend.

How many pyramids are you going after?
I am going for 3 so far I have 23 Obisidian knife, 18 bas relief, 10 Quetzacoatl (work in progress as we speak) 2 maps for Chichen itza and none for tenochtitla it's the best quest so far, OK stone henge next. I'm not giving up. Currently on green launch with no neighbors and trying to snatch the last few greenies before update. It a good job the mrs is out Neil

Device
  1. iPad
Nice. I wonder if there are any under-the-breath jabs in the White House; such as only 10 coins every 72 hours; or you lose coins and they are given to your friends who don't play as often. :) (kidding, of course)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Ian thanks that's really good news they have been hard work but enjoyable. I still have some way to go, I am trying for 3 Aztec pyramids. I will be sorry to see the greenies go, but the last glitch made coins the new gods of AC Neil

Amen to that!!! Without those freebies i would not have been able to undertake the History Maps quests. I am 2 Obsidion Knifes away from putting up my second pyramid along with the stonhenge i already have (space hogs big time!!!1) need to stock up on my inventory before the Duke hands over the Greek Maps Quest which i have a feeling will be more challenging especially if thery are Jumbo destinations.
Cheers!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I used a Spy Glass (4 greenies) for my first round of Los Angeles flights. It was good for six hours. I managed 13 flights within that timeframe and got 15 Fathers of the Nation drops. A few planes even dropped three at a time.
UPDATE: Got one more drop and my first Gift Shop ->
image.jpg
11 coins every 15 minutes / 15 minutes to build / 1x1
It's on the front line of my city to the right of the All-Stars Movie Theater.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Nice. I wonder if there are any under-the-breath jabs in the White House; such as only 10 coins every 72 hours; or you lose coins and they are given to your friends who don't play as often. :) (kidding, of course)
I have the White House already, if you completed the Amercia Week quest last year you automagically complete the Land of Opportunity quest when you update.
White House stats
Coins 90 every 4 hours
Max Population +20
Needs
3 Electricity, 0 Population, 2x2 Land, 1 hour Construction.
If I can connect the phone to my computer I will see if I can post a picture.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
So far, my experience with the latest version/update has been promising. No complaints yet. Only when you complete a collection, the popups that ask permmision to announce/publish on social media are inverted. Does not affect the loading and the running of the game itself. I will update this message here on as i progress through the quest.
Cheers!!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
I have just visited my neighbours and received no drops from there gift shops nor any drops from my one gift shop.

Anybody else getting no drops?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Have got my first gift shop. Bottom left hand corner city side if anyone wants to visit. Didn't use a spy glass but flew to Los Angeles, which seemed to drop pretty frequently.

greensmith just received a freeway sign from one of your gift shops. Thanks!! :)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I have just visited my neighbours and received no drops from there gift shops nor any drops from my one gift shop. Anybody else getting no drops?
I actually got an American Flag as a drop from my Stonehenge and a Freeway Sign as a drop from my Aztec Pyramid. Drops from my own Gift Shops include two more American Flags, two Liberty Bells, five Motivational Posters and five more Freeway Signs. The Declaration of Independence remains elusive. Gift Shops replenish every 15 minutes so the trick is to keep checking them.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom