Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New iOS update - v1.18

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
I have just updated, been thrown out of game once already. When my jets are in there hangars and you click on them to choose a flight the plane is faded out ( like you dont have that plane) but If you still pick a flight it still works. Plus getting 1 greenie for posting a picture on Facebook has got but you can tweet instead, not sure if you get a reward as I'm not on twitter.

Will update more if I find any issues.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I've updated too.

New mission: The Land of Opportunities
1) Pioneer Trail Collection x3 - found from guest airplanes
2) Fathers of Nation Collection x3 - fly to American cities: Washington DC, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Houston (jumbo). Reward: Gift shop
3) United We Stand Collection x3 - visit gift shops (own or neighbors')
Time limit: 14 days

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
I've updated too.

New mission: The Land of Opportunities
1) Pioneer Trail Collection x3 - found from guest airplanes
2) Fathers of Nation Collection x3 - fly to American cities: Washington DC, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Houston (jumbo). Reward: Gift shop
3) United We Stand Collection x3 - visit gift shops (own or neighbors')
Time limit: 14 days
And the Facebook task, is it gone with your update too, like ndh2?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
So the question that comes to mind is how long you think the American task will last. That way we can figure out how many more days we theoretically have to stock greens.
It lasts 14 days. Not sure if that's from when you install the update or from when the update was first issued.
There's also a new The Ancient World Quest that appears to be similar to the Stonehenge and Aztec Pyramid quests. Must wait for the Airship Store to open to get maps. Reward is Ancient Greek Temple.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Loaded question, Mans. :) Honestly, I was able to enjoy the game with just 4 greenies for the past 4 months. When I inherited 1,900 from that iPhone bug in the fall of last year, I found that I just quit spending them as I felt it took the fun out of the game. But to spend a few on each quest would leave me to believe a few hundred would leave you in good shape for the rest of 2013. Maybe another bug will show up after that. :)

Top Bottom