Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Bonus: Potion of Luck

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
So, with the reward for this Event (Dark Skies 2019) comes a new bonus: Potion of Luck. Gives a 25% extra chance of dropping a collectible item (excl quest items) from flights for 30 minutes. Disadvantage: It drops when you collect passengers from the Witch House and is activated immediately after you get it (i.e., it cannot be stored for later use). O, and speeding up the Witch House (for instant collection of passengers and Bonus) costs 4 greenies and there is no option to speed up by watching a free video (like most other buildings can).

So how valuable do you think this is, and how are you planning on using it? Any thoughts? Perhaps try to align collecting it in the morning when all flights are lined up to be returned?

Unknowingly that it would be activated immediately, I collected my first bonus with flights still more than one hour from returning, so my first Potion of Luck bonus was a bust.... I'll try to keep a closer eye on my remaining flight-time tomorrow, but I was wondering how everyone else thinks about this bonus.

screenshot_20191018-172152-png.22607

(thanks to @M22 for the screenshot I borrowed from https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/7-4-update.28061/page-8#post-435283 )

Last edited:
Top Bottom