Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch New Blue Launch

The Daily Blue launch did not go today so I am planning on launching a blue. I'd like to see if we can get enough participants first.

If you were part of the original line up and want to keep your place let me know.

Anyone else is welcomed.

1) @Spork (696 points)
2) @Ssam04 (336points) - probably not going to make it!
3) @JusTheBest (336 points)
4) @Darren Hawken ken (216 points)
5) @Teboho (216 points) - not sure if he's about!
6) @Deffnie (96 points)
7) ... (96 points)
8+) ... (48 points)

@Jon Allen @Aviatrix @TeresaLisboa @Arggers @Zala @A.Sampeak @Captain WH Rollins @Air KFL @Husam

The Daily Blue launch did not go today so I am planning on launching a blue. I'd like to see if we can get enough participants first.

If you were part of the original line up and want to keep your place let me know.

Anyone else is welcomed.

1) @Spork (696 points)
6) @Deffnie (96 points)
7) ... (96 points)
8+) ... (48 points)

@Jon Allen @Aviatrix @TeresaLisboa @Arggers @Zala @A.Sampeak @Captain WH Rollins @Air KFL @Husam
Hi i am so busy thats why i cannot do any launch or active any QL and cannot join any launch.
But thanks for tag me this make happy you can tag me every time to join your launch who know maybe i have a few minutes to jump in and join you. (y)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c56kzv
Username
november

Anyone else is welcomed.

1) @Spork (696 points)
6) @Deffnie (96 points)
7) ... (96 points)
8+) ... (48 points)

Hello! I can join and put 356 ☺️Nicola

Top Bottom