Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

"needs" board

Since there are no chat features in the game, and each user can send a daily gift to a number of neighbors, I suggest that each user have a signboard where they can announce the items they need. When the neighbors visit his city, they will know what items to send him with this board. This can be selective or written. It can have a number limit. For example, only one or two items.

Since there are no chat features in the game, and each user can send a daily gift to a number of neighbors, I suggest that each user have a signboard where they can announce the items they need. When the neighbors visit his city, they will know what items to send him with this board. This can be selective or written. It can have a number limit. For example, only one or two items.
That’s what your signature is for, or better put it on your game name.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I love this idea. Also, it would be cool if it showed up when you mouse over someone's name in the forum. Joined ... Last seen ... Needs

needs.png

Last edited:
That’s what your signature is for, or better put it on your game name.
There are some problems with signature.
Consider that I can send more than 20 gifts daily.
I have to check the signatures of 20 of my friends one by one every day. Write down items along with the username. Go into the game and send it. A task that can take 5 minutes takes more than half an hour.
While some of my friends may not be members of this forum.
If this feature is in-game, it will be better and more user-friendly.

There are some problems with signature.
Consider that I can send more than 20 gifts daily.
I have to check the signatures of 20 of my friends one by one every day. Write down items along with the username. Go into the game and send it. A task that can take 5 minutes takes more than half an hour.
While some of my friends may not be members of this forum.
If this feature is in-game, it will be better and more user-friendly.
If it’s on your game name, which is where most people put it, you click on person on list and send what they ask for. You are adding a not needed complication. Signatures are only forum based and a PIA if you have to go look in a signature to gift. Won’t happen.

Top Bottom