Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need neighbors as I had to delete and reinstall.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a09rcii
Username
jkeeney73
I ultimately had to delete my old game, saying goodbye to neighbors, and all my hard work. The restore code did not work, and GI did offer to give my the airport cash I had purchased twice if I reinstalled.New name is FlirtyRetro code is a71w2kt. Hoping some of the great neighbors I had will add me and delete the jkeeney neighbor. Cheers.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
thanks for letting us know jkeeney73 - I shall go ahead and delete jkeeey73 game from my neighbour. Let me know if you need anything from TDV19 for your new game... Good luck

Yeap - that is what happended with TDV4 - GIS said install a new copy and our code will restore the game (F##K all it did) - then they said they can not do much and will just give me the coins and cach I had (not what I need to upgrade up!!!) - oh well

I've just done the same - didn't bother trying to restore etc - decided it might be quite fun to start again from scratch (this time knowing what I'm doing!). Luckily I was just about out of Greenies.

But I now need some friends. Hope to connect with some old ones and make some new ones.

My new id is ali8 and the friend code is avkew8d

Thanks!

Top Bottom