Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need help with CT level 11

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
With no adds now for 3 days and 700,000 coins short of a pharma lab needed for New Orleans flights, I have no way to complete my level 11 Control Tower without gifts.

I need:
6 protractors
7 T-square
7 Drawing Boards

I can supply:
Drawing Boards, Patrol Drones, Energy-Saving Lamp, Thermographic Flaw detector, safety cone, and all the other items through VSI & Disinfecting Solution that a level 77 player can gift.

With no adds now for 3 days and 700,000 coins short of a pharma lab needed for New Orleans flights, I have no way to complete my level 11 Control Tower without gifts.

I need:
6 protractors
7 T-square
7 Drawing Boards

I can supply:
Drawing Boards, Patrol Drones, Energy-Saving Lamp, Thermographic Flaw detector, safety cone, and all the other items through VSI & Disinfecting Solution that a level 77 player can gift.
For info: Copy of your post placed in Angie2 Alliance Group. Good luck!

Cheers!

I need:
6 protractors
7 T-square
7 Drawing Boards

I can supply:
I've got t-squares. 041hm9n0 is friend code if you still need.

Top Bottom