Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

MYSTERY SUPER BONUS

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
@greensmith @lfcawc
I bought 4 super bonuses; ended with:

2 jars of Diogenes (barrel logo) multiplies experience from all action for 7 days. Ehh.....boring

1 friend in need (avatar logo) allows you to tap 10 objects in a neighboring city/airport, instead of 5, also duration is 7 days. Now we're talking!

1 jet pack, which accelerates all flight automatically during a trip; duration 1 day. Wish the duration was a week as others

Wow. What a waste of tokens.

Extra Exp = Worthless as after lvl 50 exp doesn't matter
Friend in need = Worthless
Jet Pack....wouldn't spend 10 green on that yet alone 500 Silver & 20 Gold.

Sorry my friend but you got jipped off.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour

Theoretically, itw wasn't worth the investment. Yes, I did use 40 of gold tokens but I can make this investment give me 100% return on my gold via red launches 1st place finishes and water world collections. That's how I acquired 80% of my gold in the past. I never put all my eggs in one basket. That's how you become the wolf of airport city. It is part of the fun to try different things. After all, some one has gotta do it .
Cheers,
Ramy

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
@flip123 @lfcawc @Dave @greensmith @LAX and others,
I just activated the friends in need super bonus. You get 10 clicks per neighbor and get to visit only 12 neighbors not every neighbor. Activated a golden dice and ended up with 78 launch ready chests. My gifts will reset in 15 minutes and should be able to visit my neighbors again with that golden dice and super bonus which lasts for a week. I'm guessing I should have 140-150 launch chests from one day haul. Not bad
Ramy

It's not bad, maybe it would be worth paying 10 gold + 500 silver specifically for "Friends in need" bonus. 500 chests per week could give you about 25 PEBs (I get something like 1 PEB in 20 chests). Using 25 PEBs you can get 12 first places in Red QL Party, which will give you 12 golden chests that (if drop rates are distributed evenly) will give 4.8 collections where each collection gives 3 gold. So about 14-15 gold in total + lot's of other useful items in launch ready chests, but you really have to work for it :D

... the problems are that there are not too many neighbours with 10 planetariums and that you only have 1 in 5 chance of getting "Friends in need" bonus, other bonuses seem to be not worth the gold

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Friends and Neighbors,
It seems that there is a bug that allows you to visit all of your neighbors with the 'friends in need' super bonus. The reason i believe it is a bug is that your visit counter at the bottom of your screen starts counting backwards in negative numbers with the 13th neighbor on wards.
Ramy
Wow! That should give you much more than 500 collections per week :D This is the best bonus then :greedy:

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
This mystery super bonus is probably what Ivan was talking about in his item 4:
++++
4. We have new bonuses coming soon as well, and I mean entirely new, not a rehash of the old ones with slightly different numbers. Save up your tokens for those.
++++
Seems that no one is listening to him :D.

But seriously, if G! wraps okay bonus items together with worthless ones than of course hardly anybody will risk it. They should stop with this mystery nonsense and simply sell the buildings etc.. seperately.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2

Sometimes its about taking a chance good on you @Rsorour you tried and have helped a great deal of neighbours to make their decision on a purchase. I know you will work hard to collect more tokens from the items you collect from visiting neighbours
Thanks someone had to take the chance:);):D(y)

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
Sometimes its about taking a chance good on you @Rsorour you tried and have helped a great deal of neighbours to make their decision on a purchase. I know you will work hard to collect more tokens from the items you collect from visiting neighbours
Thanks someone had to take the chance:);):D(y)

Yeah, I hear ya. Kudos to him for taking the chance. I respect that. My post wasn't to make him feel dumb and ripped off. Rather, it was a jab at GI for not making the reward more valuable for a loyal player. Sorry if It came across wrong.

Top Bottom