1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

My ideas about the 100 limit

Discussion in 'Airport City Feature Requests & Suggestions' started by Crimdrac, 18 October 2018.

1. Crimdrac

Crimdrac 350+ Star Club Active Member

iPad, iPhone, Windows PC
    030aplk8
    Crim_<what I need>
    Learned about the 100 limit about 4 months ago and still so confused how GI could make such a bad decision adding a thing like this making the game so unfair and making it impossible to compete with the older players. They are destroying the balance of the game with moves like this.

Guess it was added because they wanted to fix a problem with people having endless of items stored, but doesn't really solve the problem because the old players still don't have the limit and few new people will probably stay in the game when learning about the limit.

Anyway, here are some idea how GI could make the game less unfair for us having the 100 limit.

- Raise the limit to like 1000 (would at least make it possible to for example do all alliance tasks).
    - Remove the limit for everyone (best option)
    - Add the limit to everyone (not a good option, but would make it fair)
    - Remove the limit as part of the gold subscription (if it is just money they are after)
    - Add some kind of building making it possible to raise the limit.
    - Increase the limit depending on level, like 10-50 extra items per level.

Still trying decide myself if I am going to continue playing or not, but payed for a 6-month gold subscription and as long as I have that I will stay. After that I must decide what to do.

But it is frustrating for a player like myself that put in a lot of money into the game to reach the top faster and just then learn that you will never be able to really compete with people or play the game at its full potential.

/Crimdrac

2. It Stinks big time

3. Southoftheborder

Southoftheborder Well-Known Member

Android
    04ve9l34
    Southoftheborder
    I think raising the 100 limit by level is the only way forward.

It allows GI to keep the 100 limit that they love, but allows expansion as players go up through the levels, up to, say to a limit of 500 at level 81.

4. Anything is better than the debilitating 100 limit. Makes a player unavailable to compete with those without the limit nor participate in the higher level alliances.

Oh wait, you can spend lots of real money to keep up......

o_O:cautious::inpain::wtf::wideyed:

KingJJ likes this.