Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch My First Red Launch - On the Pad- closed

Got my first 3 by getting 100 flights of green, blue & red.

Then, when you take first place in a launch, you get a map. You fly those maps to get collections which in time will earn you buildings & QLs. The first 5 maps (green launches) use turbo props & landing lamps, and it's pretty easy to get your first batch of QLs. You'll need extra fuel (for instant return) and golden dice and a few hours to sit & fly your planes.

Sure, I can do one more red launch when we land. Let me know when you start.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047vn7aw
Username
Doc_Weggie - SProp

Then, when you take first place in a launch, you get a map. You fly those maps to get collections which in time will earn you buildings & QLs. The first 5 maps (green launches) use turbo props & landing lamps, and it's pretty easy to get your first batch of QLs. You'll need extra fuel (for instant return) and golden dice and a few hours to sit & fly your planes.

Thanks for the lesson! Launching #3 now feel free to take the helm :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047vn7aw
Username
Doc_Weggie - SProp

Joined one. I can launch if you are OK with me in the #2 spot. Let me know

Top Bottom