Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday October 5th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Puppy Chou is finally restored after ios9 bug. Puppy Chou needs Fuel 20 desparately, will send back in return.
PuppyC needs air conditioners.

Thanks in advance. Please PM for friend requests.

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
@Gt city - I only have your other game. Sent you request some time ago from Android, but you haven't accepted. I can send you Fluo lamp for Level 2 hangar. (still have possibility to send 3 items today). Can you please add me or send me request to add you.

:confused: - doohhhh me... :) That one of your is iOS :) I'll send you another Fluo lamp in 12 hrs when counter resets :) I'm missing only one Loader (not Lander) to finish Lvl 2.

(And still 3 Lie detectors - but that's another story) :)

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Gt city - I only have your other game. Sent you request some time ago from Android, but you haven't accepted. I can send you Fluo lamp for Level 2 hangar. (still have possibility to send 3 items today). Can you please add me or send me request to add you.

:confused: - doohhhh me... :) That one of your is iOS :) I'll send you another Fluo lamp in 12 hrs when counter resets :) I'm missing only one Lander to finish Lvl 2.

Just sent you Fuel(20), we are neighbors with android games (y)

I am still in need of 2x Safety Cone and 1x Fluorescent Lamp (y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

:confused: - doohhhh me... :) That one of your is iOS :) I'll send you another Fluo lamp in 12 hrs when counter resets :) I'm missing only one Lander to finish Lvl 2.

We are neighbors on both of my games. ;)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, just upgraded Reserve Hangar to Level 3, looking for next items:

Reserve Hangar Lvl 3: 4x Exit Sign, 2x Fire Extinguisher, 4x Machine Oil

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
@spearman78 - I'll send you Fluorescent lamps, but If you could please return Lie Detectors... It seams that I don't have your main account... Can you check - I sent Invite. Thanks!!!!

@Long - I received Safety Cone and as you need Level 3 Hanger, and I can't send you it still (missing 2 Loaders) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon instead.
I see you in my main game. I can only return the lie detectors. I can't send them otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom