Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday June 8th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Samson Li
@Neil ellor I can provide you screw press shortly, can you send me Optical System? (Please accept my friend request)/
@Marcio Veiga Sorry that I don't have something you need in priority but i can send you flight catering. Can you send me Optical System? (Please accept my friend request)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Samson Li Sent you Neighbor request. Please, accept, i can help you with Optical System.
Please, if possible, send me Screw Press :rolleyes:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Luke Pilot
Username
Luke Pilot
Stil looking for needed items for my Sweet Factories.
Needed items per game:

Gt city: Sweet Factory: 12x Glazing Machines, 1x Crucibles, 8x Tunnel Freezers, 17x Screw Presses
Gt city 3: Sweet Factory: 5x Tunnel Freezers, 5x Screw Presses

THANKS for your help! In return, because a lack of time, i will send Earplugs to all (y)
Sent you a friend request. I can send you screw presses.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Luke Pilot
Username
Luke Pilot
@Neil ellor I can provide you screw press shortly, can you send me Optical System? (Please accept my friend request)/
@Marcio Veiga Sorry that I don't have something you need in priority but i can send you flight catering. Can you send me Optical System? (Please accept my friend request)
@Samson Li Sent you a friend request.

Could you send me screw presses? I will send as per your signature.

Thx!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Looking for items for Sweet Factory, need some more of each, please check my signature.
Guys, can you help me with them, please?

Glazing Machine: @Neil ellor , @Deetee04 , @LAX , @Uncle Mans, @nsari (please, send from all games that you can, did not want to tag you several times), @zenmie (itismie), @emily
Tunnell Freezer: @ARFFgal (bev80121), @GamingSwiftie , @flip123 (jpjpjp999), @Rsorour , @greensmith, @Mario's Dad , @wwo55 , @Jay J , @TSharper
Screw Press: @Mrstepot , @Bruno237 , @LAX (DAL-FTW), @SFOPhD, @R3d_F1v3

All Crucibles are collected! Thanks to: @lfcawc , @Puppy Chou , @Simp1710 , @Theo1977

Biggest problem are Screw Presses... Boy, hard to get them. :whistle:

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Have you sent a friend request to my support game? If yes I will check in few hours. I´m not with support game in my hands now.
BTW send me a friend request to my main game. I can´t send you while haven´t an upgrade for android

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Hi,
Need de-icer, spare propeller or calibration module.
Thanks
I think I can send you calibration module if you send me the correspondent item.
After you have all module you need I will be glad to receive transmitter (not powerful radio transmitter)

Looking for items for Sweet Factory, need some more of each, please check my signature.
Guys, can you help me with them, please?

Glazing Machine: @Neil ellor , @Deetee04 , @LAX , @Uncle Mans, @nsari (please, send from all games that you can, did not want to tag you several times), @zenmie (itismie), @emily
Tunnell Freezer: @ARFFgal (bev80121), @GamingSwiftie , @flip123 (jpjpjp999), @Rsorour , @greensmith, @Mario's Dad , @wwo55 , @Jay J , @TSharper
Screw Press: @Mrstepot , @Bruno237 , @LAX (DAL-FTW), @SFOPhD, @R3d_F1v3

All Crucibles are collected! Thanks to: @lfcawc , @Puppy Chou , @Simp1710 , @Theo1977

Biggest problem are Screw Presses... Boy, hard to get them. :whistle:

@Gt city I know you said that you added my DAL-FTW game this morning after I sent you a friend request, but you are still showing in my waiting list with Uncle Mans. That is my only game that can send Screw Press. I did close out my game & restarted, but you are still in my waiting list. Any suggestions???

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Gt city I know you said that you added my DAL-FTW game this morning after I sent you a friend request, but you are still showing in my waiting list with Uncle Mans. That is my only game that can send Screw Press. I did close out my game & restarted, but you are still in my waiting list. Any suggestions???
I had you already as my neighbor, so i assume it is all right:
image.jpg

So now i deleted you, please delete my neighbor request on your side, and try to add me (Gt city). If it will not works, i can try to add you again tomorrow, right mow i cannot add you again, and even i i could, probably wont work until you delete my previous request...

Hope this would work... (n)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom