Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday February 29th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Hello -- Happy Monday

Thanks all for the gifts

Deicer
@Lmerimac - sent F20 for jgem and @Tamic

Powerful Radio Transmitter
@Silvestris - will send smoke detector or defroster tomorrow - which one your prefer to be send ?

F(20)
@suzy - @belledohna also for ff and @scarlett - @javi @Matina

Diss Shampoo
@Afy

Navigation Module
@GamingSwiftie

Spare wire
@Meagansoroka

Smoke detector
@jaod

Landing Lamp
@Nick Schultz

Stapler
@Chyak

Happy Flying
I've sent you a gift - "something"! Sorry... So many time and still the same problem when the game is sending instead of scrolling.... Grrrr....
I need two screw presses - if anybody can send....

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Hi folks, thanks for the gifts. Didn't have much time today so sent out a lot of Fuel20 to people, hope you were among the lucky few!

Can anyone gift or return Postal Drone? Looking for 6 to complete my Town Hall Level 9

@gordon76 Tag me daily to remind me and I can send - Whiteboard, Solar Cell or Smoke Detector
@set If you add me I can send Server Rack and Video Wall

I will try and help you guys for a week if I can, got a lot of neighbours to keep happy :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
@Silvestris accepted :* thanks!

@Support4u - Loader sent to you this morning. Sorry for delay. It was after 1am here in NZ when I sent that last message. After posting I realised how late it was and held off for a while before heading to bed. Looking at timestamps, you actually replied about 5 minutes after I finally hit the hay! Anyway, from now on I'll try and send you something on your list from both games when my gifts are up. Not sure what time zone you're in, but this will normally be in the evenings for me, when I've finished work (8pm ish my time). Currently posting this at just after 1 pm (Tuesday) my time to give you an idea.

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Thanks for all the gifts :)

@Loverboy Smith: Thanks! Now I have all 4 office chairs (y)
I Love my Turf Houses , but De- Icer on the way .Then again they did wipe out the Tibet Monks from Nepal because they were to Damn peaceful for the Communist Chinese . I read before that people would go there looking for Enlighten ment and find dirty diapers next to some cute waterfall . I visitsd one of their newer Monastery's in the mountains just outside LA . They sell Christmas ornaments . Have white folk running around in ropes , Boyscouts camping . Maybe you can catch a trout .

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
Khiez follow by item needed
I've sent you a gift - "something"! Sorry... So many time and still the same problem when the game is sending instead of scrolling.... Grrrr....
I need two screw presses - if anybody can send....
gifts is a gifts and will be welcome :)

i have fire ext do you want me to send it or flight catering as your game id mentioned catering.

cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom