Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday August 17th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a50x60d
Username
Mazer327
Hi all!

I just sent out all the goodies to my friends. Thanks to those of you that have sent goods to me as well!

As usual, if you feel like getting a new neighbor, add me! I do ask you tag me, but I'm a decent neighbor. I only have like 14 neoghbors, so you get special attention with me!! ;)

Anyway, thanks again to all my buddies, and I hope you enjoy the goods I sent!

Device
  1. Android
@Andy Brodd, my games could sent the Offset and Vivaldi Antennas earlier, but i don't know which game could sent them.
Plz. sent your Antenna to my games and i'll hit back;);).

@Robby Kusuma, thanks for your reply on my yesterday's post. I do know that it's
not right to use Dice, Spyglass or together to get the Excavation Maps, but i was desperate and mad that NOT a single one dropped for days.
Even now they don't or won't drop, big SIGH!!!
I will note this by email to Road 404. Some people mentioned it already.

Device
  1. Android
@Robby Kusuma
Yes, I have Tadashi2 in my neighbor list. Someone else from the other forum also mentioned that I disappeared from their list but reappeared later. My game has been fully functional for the longest time. Does anyone else have this same problem with me disappearing from their neighbor list? I sent Tadeshi1 and 2 Earplugs on 8/15, did you get them?

@Marcio Veiga
I just checked my profile, and my game name should be R3d_F1v3 F20Eplg with no special characters at the beginning of my name. Can someone show me a screen capture of what my game name shows up as?
You are gone from my list. Nothing. How can this happen?

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current priorities.

@suzy: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Knut: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Navigation Module.
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Robby Kusuma: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Cash Counter.
@melony: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
@mohsen larijani: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
@Gt city: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
@nsari: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel (20).
@Ledwyn: thnaks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Flight Catering, sent you Spaceship Launch Console.
@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel (20).
@Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Screw Press.
@Zero: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Landing Lamp, sent you Fuel (20).
@Joseph: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Wireless Compass, sent you Controller.
@hansle10: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Spare Propeller.
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Wireless Compass, sent you Wireless Compass.
@Samson Li: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel (20).
@Polar: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter.
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom