Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 6th May - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your gifts! Been busy so I sent out gifts late today, my gifts just went out a moment ago! My signature has been updated.

tdv: thanks for the load of Landing Lamps and Fuel (20), I would rather to receive Fuel (20) from you since Fuel is such a difficult item to receive now, always appreciate all your help!
cap'n5: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
two6: thanks for the Biker Jacket althgouh I don't need it since a week ago, I don't see you posted since Dec 16, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
Doune: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Grinding Machine. You can remove Fuel Station upgrade items from your request list, they are not giftable by anybody, you have to fly to destinations to get them.
stevel2606, thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Biker Jacket.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Landing Lamp and Fuel Additives. I don't see a post from you since March 6, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
perezgreg: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Loundspeaker.
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Landing Lamp, I don't see a post from you since Dec 29, not sure what you need now, your signature still says you need Christmas mission items, will check your post later again.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
melony: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Fuel Additivies, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
rdunton: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Additional Radar.
Stabekk: thanks for the Landing Lamp, I checked your post and signature, you only asked for Altimeter which I don't have, sent you Flight Catering.
yukidesu: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Biker Jacket.
notch: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Spare Propeller.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
pienicki: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Passengers.
air canillas: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Passengers.
Kitty: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Biker Jacket but I don't need it since about a week ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Gyroscope.
flip123: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Loudspeaker.
al862: thanks for Biker Jacket but I don't need it since about a week ago, plesae do not waste your limited gift resource, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
Cicignon: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Oscillating Beacon.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
a0it7fj
Username
gopsury83
Hello. I started new airport city. Level 11. Star 12.
Please add me as your neighbour and help me out.

Need guestbook, copy machine, dispatcher console, radar!

Thanks!

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
I need SPARE PROPELLERS.

Thanks for everyone's help.

If you need something in my wish list below, just sent it to me and I'll send it back, since I need it too. Thanks.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Sent my 20 gifts for tonight, mostly biker jackets and haze machines, then passengers, robot testers and defrosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom