Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 31st December 2012 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you a gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this…

Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name or tag me here.

Will try to update this post and tag people when I send items... :barefoot:

thank you for the likes and thanks - I makes my work worth it... (y)

Few more items sent last night - but will not bother listing them now... But still playing catchup with the at two days worth of threads

For today

Passengers to Maqu86

Fuel Supply to I Fy 2

Calculators sent to I Fy 2

br3tt - sent you dispatcher consoles

Sleigh Covers to FancyFlight, Wport, zenmie

Old Lanterns sent to:
Aero, air canillas, Andrew-YYZ (AK), Bali Hi, Suresh Pal, Nina (Nina2), Long (LY), Sophie, Suresh Pal, FENNIE LYE (nie lye), PRISJ (SZ), Loh Wai Kwan (AML), pienicki (PIE), jamie, daniel degracia, FancyFlight, Ant, Québec, Cicignon

and: (I do know who you are - just not the time and brain is still in sleep (Can anyone send a large mug of caffeine!!)
"JL-Forum"

My invites from TDV19 to A380 & perezgreg are still at "awaiting reply"

Again I will be working a long day - so will try my best to get more gifts sent out...

Good luck all,

P.S. Opps just realised the droped off the tail end of the thread title... should do better next time:oops:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
I know I sound like a broken record...but...LANTERNS PLEASE! :D Would be so much better if we could just gift the continent presents, but that would be too easy hah! Also, tdv, any chance you can gift me 2 sleigh covers? I tink I need an extra xmas hanger. CHEERS

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Thank you all my neighbours for the gifts (y) This santa mission is surely headed for a successful completion :) Also thanks to Sophie and tdv for all your help (y)(y)

Here is what i sent for today:
Fuel supply to Minisa
Navigation module to hungyauming
Spare propeller to @L.E.X Mikket HP-
Spare wire to CK-Airport
Stapler to I Fly 2
Old lantern to Andrew-YYZ Stabekk mandeer air canillas Bali Hi retkot Sophie bubbajed5711 yabuki77 lkoo FENNIE LYE Ant Wport

I wish everyone rings in the new year with much fun and joy ;)

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
tdv and Sophie BIG BIG THANKS to you both for the old lanterns realky helped me got my santa house and igloo thanks to you both sending me the lanterns only need one item for igloo and one for rink. thanks again :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Suresh Pal, ok, today I'll send you add. radar.
As Homer Simpson, almost strangled my nephew. I left the tablet on the table, he has taken it and completed the mission. Now I can't finish the ice castle, I haven't all the items to do it. Damned boy ...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agy1y7a
Username
Mali
User name: Mali
User code: agy1y7a
Level 26, star 46, reputation 5

Item I need: 4 Bath towel, 1 do not disturb sign, 2 disposable shampoo, 3 video wall

I Can Send;
Santa's Bad Day: Old Lantern, Red paint

Fuel(3units), Disposable Shampoo, Bench, Airconditioner, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passenger(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter. Assembl Robot, Anti Theft Gate, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Make up, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
hello
thanks to all of you for your gifts in 2012. hope it will be the same in 2013.
still need hundreds of lanterns !
thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
Thanks air canillas ,Deidei-1jl219 and all other friends, I update my town hall.
But I need to Old lantern for mission(First Priority). Please send it to me.

In addition, I want to know what is the meaning of Controller/Control units for updating Repair Base Level 5.
Do I need Controller or Control units?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Happy New Year everyone
Thanks to everyone who have sending me gifts
Hotdog 1
Codes: a6m0r2m
items needed: 4x all inclusive bracelet
Flight school: 2x textbook (urgent)
Town hall: 1xstapler; 2x calculator;
Control tower: Textbook x2; wideangle binoculars; 2x weather display
Hotdog2
Codes: ae6hha7
items needed: 4x all inclusive bracelet
====================================
can send: Fuel; Pearl Earrings; Cognac; Makeup; Bath Towel; Air Conditioner; Cockpit glass; welder; great shots; landing lamp; Radar; Passenger; Powerful Radio transmitter; flight googles; fuel supply; jet engine; stapler; fuel additives; power source; Additional Radar; Amperemeter; spare wire;laser cutter; landing gear; flight catering; Oscillating Beacon; Packaging Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
tdv and Sophie, Thanks again for the lanterns. Finally the elvescollection complete!!!!
Got the ice-skating ring, but now i'm short of Stardust so i can't fly the destinations for completing the ring.
If you're able and willing to send me more lanterns, i'll be very greatfull!!!!!
air canillas also thanks for you're gift.
Wishing you all a Happy New Year!!!!!!
Thanks in advance for gifting.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Good morning to you all. I don't know what I'm doing awake at this hour :eek:
Oh wait, I'm playing a silly game on my telephone :D

I have sent today's gifts;

Old Lantern to yabuki77 v-ron Tom Suresh Pal Princess0fpowr lp87 laurens Deidei-1jl219 Beer Baron ChristiaanD cap'n5 brookeluke Chris3112
t1878 (MrT new)
Kitty (Kitty and Ka)

Fuel Supply to Minisa
Goal Posts to KingJon85
Spare Wire to HP-
Air Vent Filter to daniel degracia

Now it's time for me to :sleep:

Thanks Andrew-YYZ ;)

Big Big thanks to tdv Sophie for the Lanterns. :D If your fingers not tired I would like to have some more.
Thanks in advance!

Happy New Year to all of you in this family!:LOL:
@Dave @Aero, @jamie @Suresh Pal @Bali Hi @Kei @Nina @Andrew-YYZ @gcjr @jackjackeli @bubbajed5711 @zenmie @air canillas @KingJon85 @Loh Wai Kwan @vayka1 @twisteduk @HP-@Phantom @jamie @t1878 (Mr and Mrs T) @Long @Blackcloud @Chris3112 @gcjr @stevel2606 @Lebiegas @mel @Tom @FENNIE LYE @bibigarf @I Fly 2 @Sophie @tdv @bew0072 @Nina @stevel2606 @v-ron, @FancyFlight, @lp87......

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ad1jiv1
Username
Darrell (item I need)
Hi all! Looking for a flight helmet for my Darrell2 game, can't seem to get the one last one for my flight school after over a week of running flights. Old Lanterns still to my Darrell oldlntrn game.

Good morning everybody and Happy New Year! My gift reset time kept moving out and now it moved to the morning, so this will be my last batch of gifts for 2012. Again special thanks to tdv and Sophie for the Old Lanterns, really appreciate!! Wish you and all my Airport City neighbors Happy New Year!

tdv and Sophie: thanks for all the Old Lanterns you sent today! Will still need more whenever you have a chance, thanks!
Beer Baron: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Lexx0r: thakns for the Fule and Fuel Hose, send you Cooling Chamber.
hungyauming: thanks for the Flight Catering and Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
mandeer: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lanter.
Stabekk: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
chirimoya: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you ATM. I asked you this yesterday: I assume the "Cash Terminal" in your request list means ATM in English? Please clarify.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Old Lantern, I don't see a message from you since Dec 14, so not sure what you need now and your signature doesn't state what you need, will check your signature again later.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Fuel Hose.
al862: thanks for Old Lantern, I don't see a post from you since Nov 30, not sure what you need now, will check your signature/post later again.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
knpl: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
air canillas: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Old Lantern.
Québec: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
summerxcape: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Gyroscope.
Andrew-YYZ: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Shinobi273: thanks for Fuel, sent you Old Lantern.
daniel degracia: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Fuel Hose, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.
lkoo: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
jlosada: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
cap'n5: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom