Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 2nd December 2013 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
Anyone else having issues with their game on Android not saving?
I am sure to exit the game using my "Back" button and clicking "Yes" when asked if i want to exit the game. Not sure what's going on...

It has happened to me intermittently a few times but not on a consistent basis. It doesn't happen all the time and I can't reproduce it on demand. It just happens from time to time. It is annoying.

Anyone else having issues with their game on Android not saving? I checked this morning, cleared all my coins, then checked again a few hours later...my coin count was back down to what it was before the 1st visit, and my buildings were reset. This was done again after the 2nd clear, which included my Christmas Tree and i checked again a few hours later my tree had reset, my coins reset back down to what it was before and all my coins were collectible again.

I am sure to exit the game using my "Back" button and clicking "Yes" when asked if i want to exit the game. Not sure what's going on...

I noticed the exact same issue recently, game progress would not save from time to time. In addition to what One Bad Day described, for the gifts you received, if you accepted the gifts and the game didn't save, when you come back to the game, all the gifts you received would be gone, there is no second time for you to re-accept the gifts.

So to my neighbors, if I didn't return gift to you that means your gift was taken away by this GI bug, and there is no record on my side for me to return gift to you.

Top Bottom