Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 22nd April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
tdv , Could you help me, please? I need 4 calculators. Please send to sari2. Many thanks in advance for your help.
And Thanks for sending me a lot of fuel(20). I really appreciate for your help:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
tdv i have received your spaceship launch console. But my friend @PRIS J (user name: Sz-forum) have not received any from you yet. She still need 4 spaceship launch console to complete the center. Thanks for helping......:D:love:

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
So ... I did my administration and now I know what you need, I'll send my gifts this afternoon, hope you are glad with it.
Have a nice day and thanks for the gifts!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
thanks, myriam. Will send you back cat.meal.

btw: i found wierd "so-called-bug": still loking for one Video Wall, to finish my MCC L1.
I an able to send it from ipad. Last 2 days and today i sent it from ipad to android, but nothing came.
If there would not be possible to cross-platform, i should received at least Fuel(3)... (n)
So, if someone have 1 Video Wall "more then needed", i am right address :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a386ohq
Username
mg name what i need
Crazy asus !!! Impossible to write more in my post and to modify it
So here is the end
Gift sent Bali Hi
I have invite sari2 pleas accept and i will send you cash counter nsari
tdv i have invited a long time ago tdv19....if you can please accept ."..mg console launc".thanks i have already tdv 20and tdv21 as friend
Sorry for my english

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Thank you for all the gifts received:p , a special thanks to tdv for the sandbags and dispatcher consoles:D. You just make it a perfect day today.Thank you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. tdv, to make my day even better, could you please send the sandbags and dispatcher console to hotdog 1 as well. A big big thank you.:LOL:

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I've send my gifts, but if its the right one? I don't know, I was very busy and something oges wrong. And by mistake: I delete one of my neighbours, till now no idea which neighbour... sorry

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
a3qky20
Username
Samir
Android
Username: Samir

Level: 28, Stars: 50, Hearts: 6
Friend Code: a3qky20

ITEMS NEEDED:
Mission Control Center (Level 2):.......4x Spaceship Launch Console
Control Tower (Level 4):.....................1x Ergonomic Chair
Hotel:....................................................4x All-Inclusive Bracelet
Duty Free Shop(level 2):......................1x Security Camera
Fual Station(Level 2 ):.........................3x Wire

I can send:| Fuel (3 units) | Bath Towel | Robotic Lawnmower | Air Conditioner | Single-Malt Whiskey | Cockpit Glass | Welder | Great Shots | Landing Lamp | Radar | Handling Line | Passengers (10) | Powerful Radio Transmitter | Laser Level | Flight Helmet | Cognac | Fuel Supply | Jet Engine | Wide-angle Binoculars | Fuel Additives | Drill Machine | Solar Cell | Additional Radar | White Gold Bracelet | Cash Counter | Spare Wire | Lining Plate | Landing Gear | Flight Catering | Oscillating Beacon | Packaging Machine | Navigation Module | City Model | Fuel Hose | Gyroscope | Spare Propeller | Deicer | Air Vent Filter |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom