Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 21st January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Username
Event Horizon
What was up with Friday!? hahaha
Oh, well another week of awesome trading action!
Let's get it going!

Hey yo, BrakeTown just sent you a neighbor request. Add me and I'll fuel hose you up!

Thank you to those that have supported me this weekend! :):)
I'll return the favors once I get organized and researched on who needs what.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
What was up with Friday!? hahaha
Oh, well another week of awesome trading action!
Let's get it going!

Hey yo, BrakeTown just sent you a neighbor request. Add me and I'll fuel hose you up!

Thank you to those that have supported me this weekend! :):)
I'll return the favors once I get organized and researched on who needs what.
I have added you to my neighbors list!
I see you as Event Horizon, not as EH-****.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
hello to all, i visit a lot of exhibition center to complet the task to get photo cameras but is noteasy, did you have the same problems?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
@InCoNvEnIeNtE, you do need to visit a LOT of Exhibition Centers to get the number of cameras for that task, I remember that when I had the task months ago.
Unfortunately we are talking about previous version of the game. What GI did with current version is unpredictable. The drop rate, for example, for guest planes has dropped dramatically. I running low on repair items I had collected before...

Thanks for the gifts you sent in my last gift reset cycle! My 20 gifts just went out, my signature has been updated.

Many of you didn't post recently and don't have signature updated, so I don't know what you need now. For those of you added me, please make sure you tag me or send me a message, I have seen some new names sending me gifts, but I would not be able to identify you if you didn't let me know that you are from this forum.

Lexx0r: thakns for the Deicer, sent you Goal Posts.
zenmie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Wire.
pienicki: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Chocolate Candies.
cap'n5: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Chris3112: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Archive Box.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Flight Catering, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
air canillas: thanks for the Flight catering, sent you Fuel Hose.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
jlosada: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Wire.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers.
stevel2606: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
gcjr: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose. I don't need Fuel Hose, not sure if sending me Fuel Hose everybody meant that you wanted Fuel Hose, please let me know.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Fuel, did you read the multiple messages I tagged you on, please let me know. You have a very limited gift list at level 8, I don't really need the Fuel you sent, have a lot of Fuel in my warehouse already, if you really want to send me something, please send a Single-Malt Whiskey. Please do respond if you read the messages I sent you here.
morgun: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Deidei-1jl219: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
mandeer: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Fuel Hose, I don't need Fuel Hose, if you still see that on my in-game name, that is becuase GI didn't refresh for more than a month now, would rather to have Flight Cateirng and other items in my signature. I am not sure what you need now as you didn't post since Jan 12, will check your post/signature again later.
al862: thanks for Deicer, sent you Flight Catering.
notch: thanks for the Spare Wire, not sure what you need now as you didn't post since Dec 26, will check your post/signature again later.
Ivan: thanks for the Deicer, I don't see you posted since Dec 18 and your in-game name still shows Old Lantern, not sure what you need now, will check yor post/signature again later.
Maqu86: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Event Horizon
InCoNvEnIeNtE, Maybe it'd be easier if I say it in Portuguese.

Acabei de construir um par de centros de exposições, ver se você pode obter uma máquina fotográfica fora daqueles. Espero que este sentido fazer, porque eu estou acostumado Google Translate?

I really hope Google Translate didn't say something offensive. :censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom