Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 11th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way everybody, I got all the flowers now, so I do NOT need any Pruning Shears anymore, please do not send, the items I need are listed in my signature.

tdv, Event Horizon, Sophie, thanks a lot for the Pruning Shears you sent in the last several days! (y) The Pruning Shears journey was not as bad as the Old Lantern one.

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Good afternoon to all, just back from the work, I just wanna tks again to tdv Sophie and Event Horizon, without you is impossible to get all the pruning shears, only need one more... the last one its the hardest eheh, finnaly I have bought a plane, now i can flight to Verona :), wanna say tks for all that help me, send pruning shears to all of my list tks

I dont need more pruning shears, i finally finish the Valentines Bouquet :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3qvcmi
Username
Maqu86
What's wrong with this game? When I visit my neighbors, is white screen and the game is locked, my aircraft back to where they were and everything will start again! what the hell happens to this damn game?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hey, new update and it seems that everything has fixed up. I have visited several neighbors and till now the screen is not blocked. Version 1.84.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Hello, I am slowly getting back into the game after the crash after last week's update. I had more problems over the weekend with the game opening, but now it seems better. I sent out a bunch of Pruning Shears today to those that I am friends with.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3qvcmi
Username
Maqu86
air canillas, lamentablemente no puedo actualizar el juego, y me ha costado mucho como para reiniciarlo.... cuando pulso para visitar un vecino, ahí se me bloquea la pantalla. mi versión es 1.59....:'(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
air canillas, lamentablemente no puedo actualizar el juego, y me ha costado mucho como para reiniciarlo.... cuando pulso para visitar un vecino, ahí se me bloquea la pantalla. mi versión es 1.59....:'(
Hola amiga. No sé qué te puede pasar. ¿Has intentado actualizarlo manualmente? Si no manda un mail a GIS, lo mismo pueden hacer algo.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Still playing catchup for the day, on top of what was sent out this morning:

Still need a lot of prunning shears for my iDevice game (sadly it can not be gifted from Android)

Sent the following:
Nina (Nina) Add radar, (Nina2) Fuel20
Suresh - Spar Prop
pienicki - fuel20
Pakman - fuel20
Aero - Fuel20

and pruning shears to: (will check and send the rest)
bew0072
Kei - just realised now you did not need them
jimmy21
air canillas
flip123 (jpjpjp2)
Harry Tuttle
Red Fox One
Bali Hi
I Fly 2
nsari (Sari & Sari2)
Shinobi273

Sky Ranger Can't find you as a neighbour on TDV4 and unable to add your code - invalid promo

Sorry If I missed out anyone - will try to make up for it tomorrow :oops:

BTW updated to V1.83 [Still unable to go into the Warehouse>>Planes tab]

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
bubbajed5711, I have sent Shears from iPhone to your iPad account (first time I could see you). I am sending all Shears back to usernames as I know how hard it is on iPad....

For android, please sent Shears, still need the last flower. (And bears and lollypops)
Thanks

tdv, They fixed one warehouseproblem in the newest update, maybe also your plane problem

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
I no longer need shears thanks, thank you every1 for the gifts here what i sent today

Passengers- Suresh, Long, Hotdog (hot dog game), I Fly 2 (I Fly game)

Shears- flip123 (jpjpjp2), bew0072, Red Fox One, hungyauming, 86Stalker, Mali, beerbrewer, nsari (sari2), baseballbro, CK-Airport, Rocco, Kei, One Bad Day, air canillas

Shampoo- Metrohenrik

Drill machine- Phantom (ph2)

Sorry if you finished challenge and no longer need shears checked a few sigs but didnt have much time to check all, if u want something different please tag or pm me :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi everyone!
Someone asked me on the I-device page whether the new update solved my problem, I told them no. Then I just read Air Canillas talking about V1.84, and I thought, wait even though I'm odd, there might be another update V1.83 and there was, and it worked! Oh that's great! I'm afraid to be too confident as I've gone through this before, but it does seem like it's working.

I Fly 2

Updatedto 1.84 as well, the long game loading time and visting neighbor problems have been fixed. Power drain problem seems to be fixed as well, the game app doesn't show up on my Battery useage list anymore. When I visited my first neighbor (TDV4) after the update, it immediately completed the Fish Market collection (Seattle) task for just clicking on a Sweet Shop, which was weird, and when I opened the colletion, am still missing one fish, anway.

Also my neighbors, I do NOT need Pruning Shears anymore (already got all the flowers), there are still many of you continued sending me Pruning Shears, don't want you waste your limited gift resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom