Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Many collections to collect

We all received a Diogenes Jar upon upgrade to v7. It lasts 7 days and gives you more experience per flight (not per action though, so not useful when picking collections)
If in a given week your alliance goes for 30% tasks, you’ll receive the golden hat that increases experience by 30% in any action ( thus also while picking completed collections)
You have more options when flights are concerned, as you can use the sky captain for income and experience and the executive class for increased income

Actually, I think Jar of Diogenes doubles xp for any action - flights, landing guest planes, collections. You can get more by buying Mystery Super bonuses, but no guarantee that's what you will get. Or by completing collections from alliance map flights.

jar of diogenes.JPG

Actually, I think Jar of Diogenes doubles xp for any action - flights, landing guest planes, collections. You can get more by buying Mystery Super bonuses, but no guarantee that's what you will get. Or by completing collections from alliance map flights.

View attachment 22104

Ok so it looks like to best option is jar of diogenes for 100% experience. Nothing to do to increase coin collection on collections. So I guess I'd use the Jar of Diogenes unless someone has a better use for saving the 1 I have.....

Ok so it looks like to best option is jar of diogenes for 100% experience. Nothing to do to increase coin collection on collections. So I guess I'd use the Jar of Diogenes unless someone has a better use for saving the 1 I have.....
You can also use Lucky Cap (mystery bonus) which will give you 50% flight experience, Sky Captain which will give you 100% experience from flights and 400% flight income, but I don't see anything that will increase coins from collections.:(

Top Bottom