Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Lx Air recovered

To all my neighbors from this forum: as some might know, my game and CRA alliance have been down since Monday. At last GI was able to recover both, so I’m back playing AC. My friend list was also recovered, but I may have felt from favorites, if I was there before 🤭
Lost every pending gift though.
Thank you to all who sent me supporting messages, it was very important to me. This was a week to forget, AC-wise.

To all my neighbors from this forum: as some might know, my game and CRA alliance have been down since Monday. At last GI was able to recover both, so I’m back playing AC. My friend list was also recovered, but I may have felt from favorites, if I was there before 🤭
Lost every pending gift though.
Thank you to all who sent me supporting messages, it was very important to me. This was a week to forget, AC-wise.

Whew, welcome back!

Top Bottom