Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Lucky horse shoe bonus not used correctly?

Device
  1. None of the above
Hi all,

I activated a lucky horse shoe bonus 1,5 hour ago, but it does not seem to do anything. Already landed several planes but the number 20 is not changing, nor am I getting anything specials from the fligst (4x cambridge with 0 items).

Do I need to activate it a 2nd time or something?

Playing the main version, started a new airport city yesterday.

Regards, Sjors

Hi all,

I activated a lucky horse shoe bonus 1,5 hour ago, but it does not seem to do anything. Already landed several planes but the number 20 is not changing, nor am I getting anything specials from the fligst (4x cambridge with 0 items).

Regards, Sjors
If I understand Lucky Horseshoe correctly it increases the chance of good weather or advantageous flight conditions. Not the drop rate. For that you should use Bowl of Riches. Think you have misunderstood the bonus.

Hi all,

Regards, Sjors
Lucky horse doesn’t have any impact on the drops from flights.
It says that “increases the chances of a favorable event” which should mean that the chances of having a “vip passenger” or other events of that type will be greater.

Device
  1. None of the above
Thank you for the help, bonus is over now, the counter went from 20 to 19 but I have no clue what happened. Need to play more :)

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Thank you for the help, bonus is over now, the counter went from 20 to 19 but I have no clue what happened. Need to play more :)

The counter goes down as you send more flights. So, for 20 flights, you will get “more chance” to encounter favourable events.

Nothing to do with more drops from guest planes or from your flights.

Top Bottom