Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Lost My Avatar

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I play on iPad, and (following advice from this site) I set up a Facebook account so that I could have an avatar rather than the pilot symbol. However, since update to V7 my avatar has gone and I can’t get it to reappear. Any suggestions...?
If you created new FB profile just for AC, I don´t know how, but I swear that FB knows there is something fishy going on. I had a profile for AC only, it was blocked after few weeks, because it thinks that I am not that person. So I created new one, using VPN so I get IP from another country and the same happend. I tried to log in to that FB profile and was told that the account was blocked because violating their terms, that one person can have just one account. So I gave up and have the pilot symbol too.

Jimbo

350+ Star Club
If you created new FB profile just for AC, I don´t know how, but I swear that FB knows there is something fishy going on. I had a profile for AC only, it was blocked after few weeks, because it thinks that I am not that person. So I created new one, using VPN so I get IP from another country and the same happend. I tried to log in to that FB profile and was told that the account was blocked because violating their terms, that one person can have just one account. So I gave up and have the pilot symbol too.
Thanks for that.. my FB profile is still active so that can’t be the issue. What I do is log in to FB, then from the Airport City app page I hit the “play game” link, and that normally makes the avatar appear. But no longer it seems....🙁

Thanks for that.. my FB profile is still active so that can’t be the issue. What I do is log in to FB, then from the Airport City app page I hit the “play game” link, and that normally makes the avatar appear. But no longer it seems....🙁
Try to login and open the game and dont quit the game keep playing for long time for about 30 minutes maybe the server busy or cannot upload the avatar to the game after 30 minutes quit and login check if its work.
Also ask some of your neighbors if they see your avatar.
Last thing wait for answers from other members here (y)

Last edited:
I play on iPad, and (following advice from this site) I set up a Facebook account so that I could have an avatar rather than the pilot symbol. However, since update to V7 my avatar has gone and I can’t get it to reappear. Any suggestions...?
Did you sort that out already? I’m asking because your avatar shows on AC

Thank you for letting me know. It’s still not showing in my profile, but if it’s visible to other players that’s good news!!! Maybe just a V7 bug?
Sorry, but have to correct my previous statement.... your avatar is not showing in game... I got confused because yours is equal to the one of another player (and forum member, and in same alliance as myself)
😜

Top Bottom