Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Loss of items for stadium

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a06a9ho
Username
Nutz2424
Hello all,

Like many before have stated i'm new to the forum so I hope this is the right place to post this...lol. On my airport as well as for others who stated it are having completed stadiums become incompleted. On my airport for example I have two completed stadiums that I have collected from for quite a while. (I still have 3 spare ones in my warehouse) Anyways, when I turned it on this morning one of them was all of a sudden incomplete. I needed everything except the robotic lawnmowers. Another had posted they had lost one video board only. If some light could be shed on this id appreciate it. Thanks!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Hello and welcome on the forum!

You found one of the bugs of AC.
Nothing you and we can do about it...
Only thing you can do is finish the building again, or sell it.

I had it with the town hall... And i didnt had enough calculators to build it again...
Luckely i had tdv to solve it quickly! :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
There are some bugs, yes.
It happened to me also, while ago. Suddenly, Terminal (level 6) was uncomplete.
I stil do not know, what items were missing (Textbook, Master Plan, City Model or Air Conditioner), but i have all enough so i just complete the building... again. :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a06a9ho
Username
Nutz2424
Thank you for the info. It was really the first issue I had with game. But again thank you very much. I'll spread the word to those with the same issue

Top Bottom