Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking to join ACTIVE alliance

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uhhj9ko
Username
Blair
Level 77, 294 stars, 100k+ passengers/wk, 2-3 alliance missions completed/wk.

I want to disband my current alliance and join a top alliance.

20uhhj9ko

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Hi there,

Love to have you aboard. We are level 7 heading to level 8. We rank around 110-120 but looking to move well into top 100. We ask each Pilot to hit 2 tasks at least. Several of our current members hit 100k pax.

Would love to chat with you about the future - we have 1 vacancy now and will have 2 more in a few weeks.

We may be a little below your normal alliance level but we could learn a lot from someone with your experience and drive.

Great to hear from you.

we are CheezLvr - please check us out. Friendly lot who chat on Telegram for alliance and launch stuff.

Regards

Keith

Divyank

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
030ouzxtm
Username
Aaa divyank
You can join transway we are currently in top 20 and moving towards top 10 dm me for more info about alliance

Device
  1. Windows PC
Level 77, 294 stars, 100k+ passengers/wk, 2-3 alliance missions completed/wk.

I want to disband my current alliance and join a top alliance.

20uhhj9ko
Good day, level 8 alliance SaabJAS39Gripen2 looking for players. You can send an invite when you not have found an alliance. We are in the top 150 and climing. I will sent you an invite.

Top Bottom