Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

looking to add friends

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Username
ryder6999
looking to add friends. not sure how to do this. anyone want to add me feel free thanks

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
Well..I see you play on Facebook platform and As far as I know Facebook isn't compatible with other platform(s).
Maybe some guys with Facebook AC can add you.
Best of Luck!

looking to add friends. not sure how to do this. anyone want to add me feel free thanks

Not many people here play on facebook. I think the last post in the facebook section was last November. Unfortunately, facebook and mobile (android, ios, windows) can't be neighbors or gift. You can try posting here
http://airportcitygame.com/forums/amazon-facebook.21/
and hope some facebook players will be on the forum, OR - you can start a game on pc, android or IOS. You'll advance quite rapidly once you get some forum neighbors!

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Username
ryder6999
cool thanks for the information i will look to down load on my laptop later. will i still be able to keep my same ID ? thanks for any info in advance

You'll get a whole new neighbor code with your new game, but you can use the same game name - ryder6999. Once you hit level 3, you can start adding neighbors - and you'll get a lot from this forum. Since communication is so important in this game, a good number of players here have chosen to have only forum members as neighbors. You'll also find there are quite a few differences between the facebook game and mobile game. (don't ask me why they call the PC game mobile - I sure can't move my desktop around.:))

Top Bottom