Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for pilots

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043nmvus
Username
tomasjo
Strength in Numbers alliance might have an opening for the right pilot. We are noramlly around top 20s on the weekly ratings.
There might be one spot right away, and we will have two more in about five weeks.
We are looking for a pilot that can finish two alliancetasks a week and fly a minimum of 80.000 passengers a week.
We gift eachother daily and we have our own messengerchat for the alliance.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031w9odc
Username
Smurf
Strength in Numbers alliance might have an opening for the right pilot. We are noramlly around top 20s on the weekly ratings.
There might be one spot right away, and we will have two more in about five weeks.
We are looking for a pilot that can finish two alliancetasks a week and fly a minimum of 80.000 passengers a week.
We play on the mobile game, NOT FB

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xethbx
Username
Beagle Airways
Tomasjo I would be glad to join Strength - I see you have one slot left. I fly 110k pax a week and complete 1/3 (not 2/3) tasks. Glad to help you scale up to top 10!

Top Bottom