Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for new members for Alliance InFlight

Hello Airport City Land:D, i am looking for 3 new members at the end of this week play, with hope 2 new slots will be coming open after Sundays play and 1 player will be leaving so if you interested please msg me here:cool:. All im asking is being active each week and moving passengers with normal play, most of my members move 30 to 40 k pax each week easily done;) increasing with time. So if you have a game that can manage to shift that amount and would like to be a team player please let me know(y). We have been running for a year now, we normally end each week in the top 30:). So bonuses up for grabs maps and fuel, etc:sneaky:. Buy joining there is a possibility off joining launching groups so you can get more fuel and coins to your game and biuld up your city if your member of Facebook

Last edited:

Red199

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Red199
Username
Red199
Hello, I am currently in an alliance right now but we finish around 300 every week. I'm looking to join a stronger alliance in order to be more competitive, is it even possible to leave an alliance and join a new one? I move around 35,000 passengers a week and have even got above 40,000 on a good week.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23x64enx
Username
AL.Snow
Hello Airport City Land:D, i am looking for 3 new members at the end of this week play, with hope 2 new slots will be coming open after Sundays play and 1 player will be leaving so if you interested please msg me here:cool:. All im asking is being active each week and moving passengers with normal play, most of my members move 30 to 40 k pax each week easily done;) increasing with time. So if you have a game that can manage to shift that amount and would like to be a team player please let me know(y). We have been running for a year now, we normally end each week in the top 30:). So bonuses up for grabs maps and fuel, etc:sneaky:. Buy joining there is a possibility off joining launching groups so you can get more fuel and coins to your game and biuld up your city if your member of Facebook

Hi Phil,
I would like to join your alliance, i usually have around 30k passengers, leaving the current alliance cause members are inactive
Please share your alliance name

Top Bottom