Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

looking for an alliance to join

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
@Aethis 2 alliance tasks completed per week is a commendable commitment to starting out in Alliances. Most alliances want commitment and communication from their Alliance members. But you will need to commit to increase your passenger numbers (often referred to as pax). Alliances generally expect nothing less than 10,000 pax per week, although alliance leaders will invite new members with very low pax to join their chat and develop their game before joining the alliance fully.

Keep watching these forums to see when alliances advertise upcoming vacancies (these appear very frequently) then contact the alliance leaders and set out your commitment.

The alliance I belong to has a minimum requirment of 45,000 pax and one task per week. We currently have potential members in our chat group, who we advise on how to optimise their gameplay to increase their pax to an acceptable level before joining the alliance. We will be looking to recruit more members in 6 to 8 weeks time, and may accept a committed newer player like you who has very low pax, but the commitment and potential to raise their game to our minimum requirement. Our Alliance leader is @LjGibbs who may be very happy to chat further with you - pm her directly.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
@Aethis 2 alliance tasks completed per week is a commendable commitment to starting out in Alliances. Most alliances want commitment and communication from their Alliance members. But you will need to commit to increase your passenger numbers (often referred to as pax). Alliances generally expect nothing less than 10,000 pax per week, although alliance leaders will invite new members with very low pax to join their chat and develop their game before joining the alliance fully.

Keep watching these forums to see when alliances advertise upcoming vacancies (these appear very frequently) then contact the alliance leaders and set out your commitment.

The alliance I belong to has a minimum requirment of 45,000 pax and one task per week. We currently have potential members in our chat group, who we advise on how to optimise their gameplay to increase their pax to an acceptable level before joining the alliance. We will be looking to recruit more members in 6 to 8 weeks time, and may accept a committed newer player like you who has very low pax, but the commitment and potential to raise their game to our minimum requirement. Our Alliance leader is @LjGibbs who may be very happy to chat further with you - pm her directly.

Thanks @andy8758 (y) - yeah you can PM me for sure and we can talk. When we level up in a few weeks I have one person already in position then we will need just one more to fill the other placement - we ranked #19 last week in the alliance ratings, you're not my perfect fit but IDC (I Don't Care) either :).
We NEVER EVER POACH and will never bother anyone unless they come to us first. Standard. Respectful. Practice. By me friends or fellow alliance members! :)

Top Bottom