Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for alliance

Looking for a top 100 alliance. Very active player 35k pass +/ week. level 63/115 stars/8 hearts/8 planes.
Friend code in profile.
THX
Hello Cristian, I would be very happy to accept you in Angie2 Alliance but I should point out we only formed a week ago, only two of four members at the minute, therefore we are not yet in the top 100 but we do have the potential to get there! Happy flying, Angela

PS My game level is 72. My profile name is also Angie2.

Thank you, Cristian, that will be fine. Cheers!
Hi Cristian, wondered if you would be interested - I now have one vacancy in my other Alliance (Angie) which has 13/14 members, ranked 40 last week, Alliance Reputation points 528, majority of members are participating in the Weekly Alliance Mission. I need to fill this spot quickly to keep us up in the top 50. Angie Alliance also has a private area in Area 51 especially for its members. In the circumstances, I would appreciate an early reply, I will not advertise this spot until I have your reply. Thank you. Cheers!

Hi Angie... I am looking for a good alliance as my current alliance is not always active.... I always finish one task a week, sometimes two. Will you be interested in adding me? Appreciate it. Thanks.
Hi WildJagua, Angie2 has sent you a f/r, please accept, I can then send you an invite to join Angie2 Alliance. In all fairness I should point out that Angie2 was only formed a couple of weeks ago with two of four members so far. Should you decide to join, we will be 3/4. We have had a good week, the two of us have carried 35978 passengers so far this week and we are both working on the Weekly Alliance Mission. We have potential to reach the top one hundred. I would be pleased if you would join us. Cheers!

Top Bottom