Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows leaving game after event

i've finly made a decision, i'm quiting the game due to game insitght support lack of progess on fixing Gmrdr, I've been waiting 180 days plus, to fix alliance flights issue and event premium pass. I removed all Alliance members from alliance, so they can find an active alliance, instead of sitting in a dead alliance due to GI support inhability to fix my game

i've finly made a decision, i'm quiting the game due to game insitght support lack of progess on fixing Gmrdr, I've been waiting 180 days plus, to fix alliance flights issue and event premium pass. I removed all Alliance members from alliance, so they can find an active alliance, instead of sitting in a dead alliance due to GI support inhability to fix my game
Hi David,

If you are on windows and have a back up copy of your game, can fix it.
If you don't than can't do.
Moral of the story, back up your main game every week if you plan to keep playing for a long time.

So for any windows users, here is how to do this.
Set your pc to show hidden files and folders first
then go to here assuming your game is on C drive

C:\Users\your user name here\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\LocalState

What you do here is copy this local state folder and keep a copy in a safe place, this is your game backup file.

What you do when game gets messed up and you have this back up folder "Local State"
Uninstall game from machine, restart, install a brand new game. Play it to level 3 which takes like 5 minutes
Close game.
Find the same folder on pc like above,t he local state folder on your pc, and open that to see the files inside.
Now open your backup game local state folder, inside there, copy the .dat files and place them into your main new game local state folder and overwrite.
Close folders.
Start game and there is your old game like before rolled back to the time when you made the backup.

DrB

DrB

Last edited:
Hi David,

If you are on windows and have a back up copy of your game, can fix it.
If you don't than can't do.
Moral of the story, back up your main game every week if you plan to keep playing for a long time.

So for any windows users, here is how to do this.
Set your pc to show hidden files and folders first
then go to here assuming your game is on C drive

C:\Users\your user name here\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\LocalState

What you do here is copy this local state folder and keep a copy in a safe place, this is your game backup file.

What you do when game gets messed up and you have this back up folder "Local State"
Uninstall game from machine, restart, install a brand new game. Play it to level 3 which takes like 5 minutes
Close game.
Find the same folder on pc like above,t he local state folder on your pc, and open that to see the files inside.
Now open your backup game local state folder, inside there, copy the .dat files and place them into your main new game local state folder and overwrite.
Close folders.
Start game and there is your old game like before rolled back to the time when you made the backup.

DrB

DrB
tried that 180 days ago, evan x box support said its GI problem

Top Bottom