Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Hello Everyone, I have just started a new Lunar Launch and I have put 2296 fuel on it so far if anyone else wants to join you are welcome too. Chad

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Thanks to Rsorour and Simp1710 for the help on that one. Much appreciated. Rsorour, I know you put in a lot of points and I can't thank you enough. Would gladly return the favor on your next launch.

By the way, any other Americans as depressed as I am after that loss? A valiant effort indeed.

I was sitting at the edge of my recliner watching that game. I knew we had it in us to take the Belgians out and was expecting it as did Klinsmann. We had some good runs but overall, i think they played a better game. Expected more from Dempsey, Jones, and Zusi. If we had played the same play we did in previous matches, we would have finished them off. Thanks to our unbelievable Tim Howard for keeping the Goal Differential this way and not more. I have to give it to our guys. It was a great effort.

Ramy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom