Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small trouble with start at 1:00. Not so many people joined.
Thanks LY, Ghostrider, NZL, An, catering-fuel, Sari2
Now I need some sleep. It will not be a start at 3:30
The last start Lunar Mission with QL at 06:00 Warsaw time. No reservation for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.

Thanks DarekK!! Will try to join you at 06:00.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
I am doing a last launch before the brasilian update. Actualy 100o points to launch and only 2 participants. Everyone welcome.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
nsari....
I had no intentions to skip ahead of sari3. My apologies. I will be away from the game for a while so i decided to dump some points to help as much as possible. Feel free to regain position. sari 3 and Rsorour will be sharing the same reward.
Cheers!
Ramy

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
nsari....
I had no intentions to skip ahead of sari3. My apologies. I will be away from the game for a while so i decided to dump some points to help as much as possible. Feel free to regain position. sari 3 and Rsorour will be sharing the same reward.
Cheers!
Ramy
It's okay Rsorour, I am glad you willing to help my launch. I only want first place for sari2 and don't worry about sari3.
You already help so much on my launch so I can save some fuels on sari3 to have the first place on the next launch.
Again...many thanks in advance for the help:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom