Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
DarekK Thanks for the QL ride. Unfortunately I have to go out now, but will try and be back later in day.

You should try using the thread "Share my QL bonus" It will attract more people.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
DarekK thanks for the QL today, great to join you! Should I take the first place in the next launch at 09.45 am? If all of us take the lead in one of the launches we will hopefully reach the max of 9 starts!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi, i'm back!! Had problems with the internet, is solved now.
I'm going to join the 5th launch:)

Thanks everyone who participated.
Sixth start Lunar Mission with QL at 20:00 Warsaw time.
Last start was taken in 3 minutes. Please be punctual. No reservation for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.

DarekK
Thanks DarekK ! Last launch was too quick :eek:, I am waiting to join the next one now . My space shuttle already came back , they discovered last time if you exit the game 2 or 3 times , your shuttle would come back right away .

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
Small trouble with start at 1:00. Not so many people joined.
Thanks LY, Ghostrider, NZL, An, catering-fuel, Sari2
Now I need some sleep. It will not be a start at 3:30
The last start Lunar Mission with QL at 06:00 Warsaw time. No reservation for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Hi everybody.I try to join DarekK QL launch and start my own by mistake (1 too many drinks on the party ;)) I can contribute 200 -300 hundred points in next 20 hours so any help will be great appreciated .Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom