Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
SamZee .... I did not intentionally overtake you. We seemed to have both joined at the sametime. I will join launch #4 but will stay in 4th place. Please take the second or third finish.

Cheers!

Ramy
no problem Ramy. I am happy with my place in the launch

This is the end of my Quantum leap

Thanks to everyone. It has been fun. We must do it again soon and then I will sync the start of my Quantum leap to get more joint flights. I will now start building up launch materials and collections for then

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
no problem Ramy. I am happy with my place in the launch
This is the end of my Quantum leap
Thanks to everyone. It has been fun. We must do it again soon and then I will sync the start of my Quantum leap to get more joint flights. I will now start building up launch materials and collections for then

SamZee,
And thanks to you for Leaping with us. Yes, I think we all will have to take some time to regroup and increase the items required for launch and the fuel necessary to launch. By the way, what's the story on the Rocket Garden? Does it increase population max or passenger max?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
SamZee,
And thanks to you for Leaping with us. Yes, I think we all will have to take some time to regroup and increase the items required for launch and the fuel necessary to launch. By the way, what's the story on the Rocket Garden? Does it increase population max or passenger max?
Cheers,
Tom
The rocket garden drops lunar collection items once every 24hrs

It increases passengers by +20 requires no electricity or population and takes 2hrs to build. Not sure how much coins it cost to speed up and is 3x3 and can be placed either side

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
I have just joined the launch of @olp . 558 points in and 10.5 hours to go. Anyone not on board Waverly Huff's launch, might like to gamble on this one.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Thanks Becky! Mrstepot
2134/3000 points in so far, off to bed now but will continue to add more points tomorrow.

Sorry girls I am not ready yet. Captain tneil is OK but will have to go it alone as this game is blocked. I have enough space gear to do this solo
Ne2 will not have the launch pad ready until Sunday morning, quest finishes at midnight, as i don't want to waste greenies.
I will launch around 10:00am UK if you are around to help, I have do have enough space gear to go solo but it will use up most of my stock

I am just trying to complete the quest on Captain tneil so I know exactly what to do

Good luck with the launch Simp1710 Mrstepot

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Now at 762 points with just under 8 hours to go. This is olp's maiden lunar mission, and he has been an excellent long term neighbour. I would like to see him succeed in getting a planetarium, but I only have 3.5 hours before sleep must prevail.
Any helpers are most welcome.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I am about 15min away from launching my last QL launch with Tom and others. The shuttle will be back in 2 1/2 hours. If your launch is still live by then, i will join. LAX
Cheers!

Ramy

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Chad Ladwig, Hburr, Rsorour and others:
The final Launch #7 begins in ten minutes with Waverly huff starting and taking first.
Thank you all (and SamZee) for participating in the first Spontaneous Quantum Leap Lunar Launch Adventure. It was fun being "launch buddies" with you; see you soon on another trip to the moon!
Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom