Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launches

Hi All,
I was join Green launch with neighbors that have 240 point then i add items about 1350 points as total I dont have more items to add and take off, for some reason he or she just keep 240 and no one come the time is running and mission failed.
Now i lose the items used for this mission is there any way to quit from this before the time running.
Face book they show you before you join any launches how much point they collect in windows PC no way if you join thats it no return.
Other thing why should lose the items used for space launch if it is failed it should be return back !?
Any advise please to avoid any problem.

Hi All,
I was join Green launch with neighbors that have 240 point then i add items about 1350 points as total I dont have more items to add and take off, for some reason he or she just keep 240 and no one come the time is running and mission failed.
Now i lose the items used for this mission is there any way to quit from this before the time running.
Face book they show you before you join any launches how much point they collect in windows PC no way if you join thats it no return.
Other thing why should lose the items used for space launch if it is failed it should be return back !?
Any advise please to avoid any problem.
You can't do nothing.
The launch will fail and you lose the points.

Top Bottom