Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Launched

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I have started a new open launch this should be a easy 2nd or 3rd place for anyone who wants to join the launch. So far there is 1596 of 2000 points and 22h20m left in launch prep. I will update as needed until launch.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aed6xrt
Username
john
Im a new player so sorry for the silly question but how do i do the launch.

My game code is aed6xrt would appreciate if anyone would be my neighbour

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Im a new player so sorry for the silly question but how do i do the launch.

My game code is aed6xrt would appreciate if anyone would be my neighbour
Since your new, launches are not available yet depending on what level you are. It's been a while but if I can remember around level 14 to 15 you will have missions to accomplish to unlock the launch pads and control center. Once you get the control center you should be able to construct the first launch pad which is green and what we refer to as a green launch. The launches require you to gather certain items to start a new launch, or join a launch as David did we me on this blue launch. Once you join you can visit neighbors to gather needed launch prep items like a explosive bolts, launch consoles, and fuel tanks. Some of the items can be bought with air coins and air bucks (greenies what we call them) I try my best not to spend a lot on air coins, and I almost never use Greenies on launches since they are worth their weight in gold and launches never give you greenies. Don't forget to enter the WEEKEND code which usually comes out on Fridays. It is worth 2000 air coins and 3 greenies. The weekend code can be found by searching it on the forums. The weekend code is the best kept secret in Airport City.

Top Bottom