Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch LAUNCHED!

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
I
Thank you. :)

Going to try an experiment. My QL expires in 45 minutes, and I will reactivate it then. Curious to see what it does to the time left on the launch. I know what it USED to do! :p (several updates ago)

I'm game for another red after this one if you want a co-pilot...been awhile since i launched some reds...been doing greens and blues recently in my push to get past the 150 star level...I suddenly wanted that banner after all this time of playing.

I

I'm game for another red after this one if you want a co-pilot...been awhile since i launched some reds...been doing greens and blues recently in my push to get past the 150 star level...I suddenly wanted that banner after all this time of playing.
Sure - would enjoy another red launch after this.

I know what you mean about getting the banner. When I got my 600 star banner, they left my 500 badge in place, also, which is kinda cool. Working on my 700 now, but my gosh, it is slow!!!! T-birds and condors don't add up fast. I'm getting most of my stars now from turboprop alliance missions and event flights.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Sure - would enjoy another red launch after this.

I know what you mean about getting the banner. When I got my 600 star banner, they left my 500 badge in place, also, which is kinda cool. Working on my 700 now, but my gosh, it is slow!!!! T-birds and condors don't add up fast. I'm getting most of my stars now from turboprop alliance missions and event flights.

I'll be a very old man by the time I get to 600 at the rate I fly...but no worries...I'll probably still have the same profile pic of a young guy with hair.

seems like I did!!! Sorry! I saw there were like 60 something left and joined.. and it got launched...
I didn't know I could join with zero fuel in...
Sorry guy.. :(
Don't apologize!!! It's fun when that happens. :D:D:D It's happened to me many, many times.:p And it wasn't actually a freebie - you still had to use your prep items to join.

Top Bottom