Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Launched

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
@Canadian Cowboy the button is only active if you have been able to select a launch you can participate on.
If you launches are mentioned, it could mean there are just none active.
2 important things:
1. Launches you can only see them from your neighbours. That's why I did add more neighbours (mainly not from the forum) but do have at least level 30. Lvl30 means normally they are getting ready to at least try green launches. And I must admit it does work. Sometimes I can just choose who to take.
2. If none are mentioned (especially after you just activated for a launch)

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
@Canadian Cowboy
oops sent it already while still typing...

So part 2:

If none are mentioned a trick is to go and visit madlen. You don't have to do anything, but afterwards it can be that you do have launches being mentioned. It is like that visit is refreshing everything.

With this version I also noticed that if I started eg a green one, and don't see anything.
I close the app and restart it, I deactivated the green launch preparation and can eg try a blue one.
I like this, but not sure it isn't a bug as before the update it didn't work like this.
And I did check it, the items required for the launch preparation were not lost(y)

A 3th thing:
DO NOT update your app while having an active launch.
this will be terminated and you can only hope that all items you used you got back. and I'm not at all convinced this is done correctly.

I'm returning from my launch in 11 hours and will do my upgrade to version 4.7 as I need to install to fix a bug that annoys me and I saw this morning I lost some neighbours that I do expect to have update too.
After this I will go for a next launch.

If you don't want to wait to participate on a launch, just start a new one. You can start slowly with the 'cheap' items. And I will participate and make sure it will be a succesfull one.
Just let me know if you started a green or blue one.
Or just put the launch on the forum. Yesterday I found it strange. Some days you see nothing appearing and yesterday 3 open green launches at the same time. Would say: not that good. Better to work together. May be you will not alwyas be the 1st one but means also less usage of items and faster start of another one when back.

Good luck
Ivan

Top Bottom